Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

oh yeah i’ve only read a few posts by alana so far but i think she’s an overlooked slot that likely flips mafia
her opener was weak, and yet it went by completely unnoticed, indicating that wolves didn’t feel the urge to harp on it

she randomly defends arctic here

which feels like tming his alignment in some way (not caring about the reasons people wolfread him much)

the post i like the most from her iso is her longest one where she gives some reads, but it’s not even that good - it’s just less bad than the others are

2 Likes

i’m cutting alana some slack because some of this can be attributed to playstyle but i do think it’s significantly >rand w so far

Think it’s towny for Vulgard to throw in new stuff when getting pushed/spotlighted.

1 Like

If you’re interested, I won’t be checking yet.

aret aret

1 Like

aret aret

skimmed the thread while multitasking, don’t have time to write a Pretty Wallpost so instead here’s a bulleted list

• Arctic’s been oscillating between townie feeling readsy posts and posts that make me say 'wtf you are wolf :joy_cat: ’ but I think he’s probably town, villas having a few posts I hate isn’t super uncommon and he’s villagery outside of that
  • Wazza’s posts are … bad. She’s basically spent 90% of them trying to argue that people’s reasons to scumread her aren’t valid, and I think she even believes that, just in a Sorc17 way not a villager way, and she basically hasn’t considered the alignments of people pushing her at all, it’s all, ‘oh, you’re scumreading me but you shouldn’t be because your meta is outdated’ and never ‘which makes you a wolf’ or ‘but I think you’re a wrong villa.’
  • JC feels like Swag City so I guess he can be town for now but like also this is a bad reason don’t sheep me on it.
  • Squirrel’s posts are fine, I think he’s >rand town because his reads are like basically the exact reads villaSquirrel would have.
  • briefly thought min was lockwolf then realized I was probably misreading his posts. @min: what did you mean here?
  • Wind hasn’t been townie yet (yes I know she has a single digit postcount but they aren’t townie posts) (eta: it’s double digit now but they still aren’t townie)
  • I disagree with like all of Marshal’s reads which is >rand wolf for her but I don’t want to push it yet in case the issue is just that I’m being a dumbass and wolfsiding. also @Marshal why is Arctic being inflammatory wolf indicative?
  • bladescape ~feels town~, this is mostly a gutread
  • Kyubey is probably a wolf, maybe a game mechanic. Neutral claim could maybe be a joke from a villager but neutral claim + peacing out is like never town. The claim itself is pretty obviously fake.
  • Marl feels … flat? His actual takes are fine but they have no Spirit in them, no Fire, you know? idk how to explain this, it’s like his posts were written by a robot who agrees with him on everything? anyways it’s weird and probably >rand wolf. also pinging @Marluxion because he wanted to talk.
  • Millium’s posting seems pretty decent, I liked his progression on Arctic, it felt natural/like he was actually trying to figure out Arctic’s alignment and didn’t already know. also he’s not w/w with Kyubey I think.
  • I think Wisdom is mostly focusing on things villas are more likely to focus on in reads (like JC saying he would spend 45 minutes max in thread and then not doing that – I think most wolves would at most bring it up in a “haha :joy_cat: JC :joy_cat:” way and she’s actually using it to solve which I think is villagery
  • Vul is mostly saying reads he believes regardless of his alignment
  • Laser is >rand tryharding-cheese, not lock but I want postgame cred if I’m right

if you’re not on the list it means I don’t remember you did enough to care about it

/vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

Saw something earlier about Wazza being wolf if min is villa
Seems like this stemmed from Wazza voting JC because JC voted min? If I understood correctly?
But Wazza does jump to vote people whose votes she thinks are suspicious, as town. So I don’t really agree with the take that it spews min and Wazza as opposite alignments.

Be back in a bit, got a meeting

this was nothing close to my reason for voting JC
I didn’t even know they were voting min nor did/do I care

1 Like

Ah yes
Precedent

1 Like

Wind why do all your posts sound like they were made by a robot told to make agreeable sounding posts

you can answer this once you get out of your meeting if you want

To be clear the problem is the robot sounding ness more than the fact that you’re trying as hard as possible to avoid stepping on anyone’s toes even when you’re saying something not consensus

I spend most of them defending myself, something I do in literally every game, just like Marl, you know the fact I spend majority of my posts defending myself instead of pushing on other people, if I’m going to be scumread, I want it to be justified, that’s all I care about.

Also meta is literally Marl’s main argument against me, Arctic thinks I was trying to take control of the thread which we established was incorrect and he still scumreads me but he moved his vote and JC, I don’t even fucking know with JC to be honest so there’s not much to say there. I have very much considered the arguments as I’ve argued back against them and I’ve asked for these people to give more arguments for their point.

And this last part, of course it doesn’t mean they’re incorrect, why tf would it, but you were clearly misreading my posts, Marl was using meta as the argument for why I should be killed today, so I’m calling Marl out to prove it because if he can’t then he’s just bullshitting a reason to vote me, this part is not for defending myself, it’s for me to use against Marl if he fails to prove what he is saying is correct

Because I don’t really care how they sound lol

I just don’t want to waste posts on one-liners

Arete coming in with more wolf reads than there are wolves are probably town indicative for them.

1 Like

i find it villagery that he cares about this

man i think jc is villagery but i disagree with almost everything he’s saying

maybe i’m misreading him

i completely get it though i guess this specific example could come from both alignments

huh
who is katze

Haha this exact thought occured to me as well.

Arete lock v never rescinding!

this is actually untrue but you think it is which is why you’re catchable on it, you care about it somewhat as villa but it’s not the only thing you care about

nyani? how many wolves are there then?

what the fuck Arete

1 Like

Hirete!
also what the heck
what do you mean flat
i’m like
relatively happy to be in thread

and most of my jokes i’ve made this game i thought were pretty good? and my energy in general has been good? i’ve been trying not to get in overly loud screaming matches with like wazza

so idfk what you mean by flat