Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Honestly, maybe Moonwink town of that but I’m not thinking deeply about it.

Havent read it but if its a case against blade im gonna say gj it was good

No, it’s a case that clears Blade as town.

Based on mechanical stuff.

Bummer

/vote illwei @Nyarchmage

So bpade was jailed n1 so…therefore he cant be a wolf?

Thats not really a towncase

1 Like

See idg this

There were 2 nightkills from N1, and 3 nightkills from N2. What do you suppose happened to the third nightkill on N1?

Youre saying blade ks town off of the assumption that he was targeted with a killing action n1 and yet didnt die

Perhaps its a vigi that can only shoot on certain nights

Alright, suppose he wasn’t targeted with a killing action n1. Where do you think that third killing action went on N1 instead?

Alright. If the Vigi is town, do you think they’ll shoot N4 if it’s even-night? If they are a single shot, do you think they would have claimed by now?

Perhaps there wasnt one
Perhaps he carried it
Perhaps someone else was rbd

Alright. What do you think about the stuff I mentioned about my getting vanillized in relation to that?

A couple people claimed role stuff D2, but I was the one that was targeted with the vanillization. My belief is that mafia knew I was telling the truth about my role, because they knew something stopped their nightkill on N1. Do you think that I at least stopped the kill on N1?

didnt wazza claim to shoot someone n1 but not n2

Oh riiiight…

@Wazza Can you confirm that you shot someone N1, but not N2? If this is the case, then my argument probably doesn’t work out. (Though, it’s still weird that I was vanillized over other people who claimed stuff)

wazza claimed 1 shot

Okay, but I want to make sure she still wants to hold the claim or if she wants to rescind it if this actually wasn’t the case.