Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Oh riiiight…

@Wazza Can you confirm that you shot someone N1, but not N2? If this is the case, then my argument probably doesn’t work out. (Though, it’s still weird that I was vanillized over other people who claimed stuff)

wazza claimed 1 shot

Okay, but I want to make sure she still wants to hold the claim or if she wants to rescind it if this actually wasn’t the case.

Slept peacefully

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Millium 4/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); min (#9586); nightingale (#9662)
Marshal 4/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698)
Illwei 2/8 Kyubey (#8206); Moonwink (#9769)
Not Voting 7 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

Is there a reason Marshal’s not the obvious yeet today?

So, I do believe it’s the path I want to take, but mostly so that we can resolve those pesky EoD1 wagons once and for all.

Wait people died when I slept?

2 Likes

Yup! 4 people – Marl, Chloe, Arctic, and Squirrel, all town

Oh no what

Rip all of you:(
That’s a stab for sure.
Do we still think it’s 4 wolves left?

Oh I get it now.
No, I haven’t gotten a new message.

Okay caught up.

First of all @Millium if you tend to get incredibly frustrated everytime you get suspected, try to learn to take a breather before you start typing. It’s a core part of the game so it’s important that you learn to handle it. What you did to min was both toxic and mean and completely unnecessary. They did nothing but play the game.

We seem to have moved past it but I needed to get it out because I’m afraid of people voting Millium for thread health rather than wolf reads. Like really, the wolf read came from “look this is made to redirect my mason guess” which it clearly wasn’t.

Second of all Marshal’s claim is nice but full of holes.

The most glaring one is “why didn’t I guess Squirrel?” Well, because according to her story this would only have happened on a night where only town died. So she knew she had to guess 4 townies. But she wolf read Squirrel, right? So there’s no way her reaction to the flips was “Why didn’t I guess Squirrel” when there’s an obvious answer to this: She wolf read her, so why would she guess Squirrel?

Another one is the whole “I was toxic towards Arctic and told vig to shoot me in EoD2 because I wanted to ??? Make Wolves Think I Was Another Role ???” this makes no sense whatsoever. In no world do I believe that all of the D2 stuff was intentional. She’s acting like she knew the n2 kills would have town kills only and her ability would be activated. How could she have been so sure about that, consider town have killing pr’s? And the most likely thing was that she was going to die, killed by town vig, which is something she doesn’t even acknowledge.

My final point is the one that’s bugging me the most. It’s about the n1 Alana death. Alana targeted Marshal, messed up her fake claim and died. Despite Marshal having a ton of thoughts and “this was my real thoughts and intentions all along” she doesn’t even bring up the fact wolves targeted her night 1. If she did a lot of shenanigans to cover her grounds, she would also know there’s a chance wolves already knew who she were since it’s proven she’s been targeted. Yet this thought never seem to have crossed her mind. Why did wolves target her if she’s town, and why hasn’t she mentioned it in her big reveal?

Lots of perspective slips here. I strongly believe this is a made up story trying to make past things look like stuff they were not. She wasn’t prepared for Squirrel dying because that was a town motivated kill, hence her biggest slip was that one since she wasn’t able to plan it properly.

3 Likes

Tldr

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Millium 4/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); min (#9586); nightingale (#9662)
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); Wisdom (#9795)
Illwei 2/8 Kyubey (#8206); Moonwink (#9769)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway

i dont think it was planned, too many weird parts and holes

it looks more like trying to abuse information overflow caused by 4 deaths caused to push even weirder claim around. people see weird things happen, people are more likely to believe weird things right afterward

thats spec chat take 2

3 Likes

I bet the Millium wagon made Arete turn in their grave.

2 Likes

I’m still fine with flipping Marshal but not this early in the day

Valid. Let’s hammer at 10k lol

2 Likes