Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I think this looks bad in hindsight for millium. Obviously they were not v/v but wolves thought they were as far as I know

other people reacted to this but I townread them a lot more

wind also liked this post made by arctic

what

what am i being shaded for now lol

I think people who tried to manipulate me into thinking my thoughts made no sense are very likely mafia. Vulgard was one of these people (which, again, should absolutely clear me. He straight up gaslit me multiple times into believing what i was saying made no sense), and I am sure I could find more.

Alana seemed to be the only person who actually backed me when I said that d1

that post still makes no fucking sense, dont twist the narrative here
nothing has changed

there is no natural evaluation when talking about why ur two top scum are scum, then ending with, “Well this could be v/v”

:clown_face:

(I liteerally SAID which ones this was btw)

COME on

Literally tilts me just reading this but yeah
While I made my vulsucks comp I noticed something interesting gimme a sec

It was saying why they were not w/w, not why they were scum

but I truly could not care less atm

This is a truly terrible look for blade in my opinion

1 Like

why?

I also think blade not putting a vote on me or arete is a bad look

I think that could be intentionally designed to make wagons closer and people swapping in and around on us to force people to take sides on a v/v argument and create a bunch of arbitrary division in the town.

1 Like

For one it sort of TMI’s him mafia in phrasing

i’ve just realized that blade changing his mind on the wagons at any point will singlehandedly decide who dies at eod because it’ll take four village voters to swing the wagons back the other way and that’s a hard ask for chaotic eods

There is no “if this is mafia”. He specifically says village votes. To me feels like a LW in awe of the role his buddy has.

Also it’s a super easy type of read to make but that can’t really burn you should he flip wolf because others in thread had tossed it around. And 0 people fought him on it.

2 Likes

This frankly speaking parses as super w/w to me.

I do not see why vul would ever switch to me but if his wolfpartner is begging him to switch I think the way he easily switched makes me think he wanted to align with the pack. Also marl’s likes on these posts absolutely do not line up.

He says this one 3 posts before

but also instantly likes this one

Which if I am “100% town” is not a post you like.

2 Likes

He also had one lamistyesque post that i remember overnight i hated but idk if I can find it

Meh I have a bias against public roles, especially ones that are categorized under vote manipulation, and I haven’t seen much of a reason to hate Wiggin

Mechanically even one of those on anyone would make me think, “that’s probably town”, and they have two

ITS THIS ONE
this post is really bad

He calls himself town while at the same time shading me on 2 reads that are either flipped correct or I am confident was correct (min is town to wolf!marl for this purpose).

Who the fuck cares what he said, before people have flipped, what

Many reasons. To start it’s the exact two reads vulgard shaded me on. It’s clear to me that my list of townreads is probably pretty solid atp, vulgard tried hard to discredit them and here marl does the same thing while also insinuating that he should be a confident townread to me. Gave me badish vibes even at the time but I didnt say anything because i didnt say anything.

He tries hard to bring down JC and min just like vul did and in a similar way. I truly think wolves were trying very hard to not let JC townleader it up.

1 Like

I also think it’s highly possible that wolves shot JC and not vul. Maybe both or maybe neither but vul looked super super bad from that arete flip atleast to me

Mist is town. I have very little doubts.

1 Like