Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

oh wait i forgot this post happened

mmm

1 Like

mmmm also this

ok im not actually sure about marshal from vul spew but iā€™m still inclined to just honor areteā€™s legacy
weā€™ll see
anyway i am going to bed i have been here far too long

1 Like

/vote Marshal
@Nyarchmage

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 3/10 Arctic (#4642); Millium (#4783); nutella (#4535)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Not Voting 12 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; WindwardAway; Wisdom

ok but then i voted marshal lol

and no i didnā€™t look closely at your iso in order to have the right to say i suspected you, thatā€™s simply not how i play

moonwink you have played with me enough to know that the kind of confbiasing with a side of hedging ive done on you is a hallmark of my town play

it seems more like youā€™re looking for gotchas on inconsistencies than actually looking for wolf motivation

same as the millium thing too

stuff like inconsistent positions are often from real uninformed town povs and get more hounded after by wolves looking for ways to discredit a townie

so show me why you really think my treatment of you makes me a wolf

1 Like

i am annoyed they tried that on me

I donā€™t know, dont ask me

illwei stock rapidly dropping

sell now

Sorry yā€™all I was designated drivering at a party I didnā€™t think ppl would drink at :upside_down_face:

Im boutta go sicko mode but no garyntee I donā€™t just pass out

I firmly believe I am spewclear from vulgard and am not dying today

1 Like

you and like 5 other people, join the club

1 Like

I was absolutely right on vulgardā€™s treatment towards JC and Min, who is absolutely telling the truth about not knowing alignment d1. He shaded me extremely hard for those reads and would have ended on me if not for marl.

He played the dichotomy of me/arete extremely hard and the arguments that he only pushed me to signal to me is downright silly when he clearly was interested in bullying me out of my reads and ensuring I died if not yesterday than today.

1 Like

I genuinely was fine with going out until I saw that flip but now I believe I am genuinely clear off of spew. I would not blame anyone for killing me today without it because my wolfgame goes extremely deep but there is straight up no way vulgard plays that way as LW who knows I am mafia and I will fight that fact until the bitter bitter end.

Im genuinely not sorry for arete, they were so for 0/3 on reads and wolfsiding extremely hard. My way of reading them is by tracking their thought processes and none of them made sense, I donā€™t feel bad and think me living is by far the better outcome.

I genuinely love the word genuinely

im not going to shit on a dead villager

Arctic is never ever mafia with how vulgard treated him and also through the fact that his posts are extremely towny. His thought about me using him as a way to push through on arete/vul is borderline unfakeable and so are his interactions with vul. I will die on this hill.

1 Like

its too early to die on any hills