Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

like if our poe is good then they don’t really have a choice but to push random shit so townreading illwei/moonwink for throwing shit at the wall doesnt really work

i will never not respond with skill difference
is this what you want arctic
to make me run out of posts

pretty WOLFY MATE

(lost wolf soft)

@Vulgard i give classes monday nights at 11 on how to lost wolf soft, you’re welcome to join me

her

1 Like

I also reread this post I made about Hippo from D1 last night and realized that it actually didn’t age very well at all:

The reason why I think it didn’t age well is because 1.) I’m actually strongly townreading Min now, and 2.) I’m a little suss of Marl at the moment. The way that Hippo defended Min here after Marl casted suss on Min actually lines up with how I’m reading Marl and Min, so I thought that if I was right about Min and Marl, then Hippo was also town from this interaction

why is orange a catboy

2 Likes

Ah, yes, justification for my vote and not me re-inventing my entire read state.

There are a plethora of reasons why I’m obviously town but you decide to pick the most random thing lmao

I am just remembering this game exists.

yes

3 Likes

Again, let me do my own solving my own way. The way you’re discrediting my read here is exactly why I’ve felt discouraged from posting. This is exactly why I haven’t been able to work with you if you are town.

I love how you’re still attached to this read even tho we established those posts aren’t even being overdefensive of min at all

Idk what you’re reading

He literally drops a scumread and then says they aren’t terrible, how is that overdefensive

that was where her vote WAS, not where it ended

completely different and wolfy thing

Alright, I’m just done.

You can’t do that to me. That’s my schtick

bruh i wasnt even trying to shut anything down

this is getting a bit ridiculous, i asked how u thought those posts were being overdefensive of min

I just want you to know that there is no spew on me. I am a clean boy.

1 Like

Arctic, I think it’s best to just let Moonwink be if you care about them having any enjoyment out of this game at all.
Vote them if you think they’re wolfy.

1 Like