Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I honestly think blade is probably town because of the fact that mafia has not tried to coordinate enough in order to take full advantage of his triple vote
Like, legitimately, one of the strongest roles in the game and he doesnt do anything special with it so far if he’s mafia? No way. Unless his votes get disabled if he ends up on a town wagon who is executed or some dumb shit

1 Like

Where exactly did the “too convoluted to be fake come from”? Surely you have seen cute fuzzy kitten strategy employed in a mafia game before?

For reference

“Ridiculous roleclaim

Also known as the Cute Fuzzy Kitten Defense , this involves claiming a role so elaborately out of place that town concludes, “You can’t make that up”.

• The role may defy game balance.
  • The role may benefit scum more than town.
  • The claimed night actions might not add up.
  • The flavor might be out of place in relation to the game’s theme.

This gambit is more likely to work the more likely the moderator is to include unlikely roles in their game.“

1 Like

what
no actually this is my first time hearing about this

i wish you had posted this yesterday

Another reason I think Illwei is just outted is the fact that NO ONE has had ANY INTEREST in calling her scum

Like no one even has interest in voting her rn? Despite the fact that her actions seem so wolfy that you could write ten pages on what they have done wrong this game and why they are likely a wolf (don’t get your hopes up)?

1 Like

ok GTH what’s your solve rn
you seem like you have your shit together and i need to get dragged out of my mind somehow
this’ll probably do it

/vote Illwei

@Nyarchmage

based off of vulgards earlier posts wazza doesnt look that great

the fact that I have remembered basically nothing from that slot past d1 is probably just as concerning

they have a ton of shade on kyubey over the neutral claim as well

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Illwei 3/6 bladescape (#42)
bladescape 1/7 Mistyx (#11)
Not Voting 11 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Millium; min; Moonwink; Wazza; WindwardAway; Wisdom

wait was wazza the one who started the rumor that kyubey legit claimed neut

wait did I just post in the pac thread

sorry dude, moving threads is so confusing @orange

Kyubey, lemme know if you need me to change vote rn.

1 Like

I dunno
I’m still sorting through the worlds it in my head
I honestly thought I wouldn’t have to bother playing anymore because I was going to get nightlilled but apparently mafia don’t think that I was that threatening (which tbf, I wasn’t, cause I wasn’t actually doing anything until I had to)

That being said it was clear that if I was poisoned I was going to be the thread leader tonight. So why? Am I not not scary laser?

this defense is concerning

more so the second post

I’m be honest tro I think the way you have reacted to me has legitimately outted you
You seem to be in that type of category of people I could literally sort off a couple posts based off how they react to what I say

And I already threw you in the wolf pile in my head and are simply looking at other worlds to entertain myself

this one also doesnt look that great if wisp is actually town

if wisp is scum disregard this

mate

1. i already claimed
  2. i’m not mafia
  3. even if i were i’m not dumb, i more than anyone have seen what you can do recently

tangent i have been called dumb so many times in the past couple of weeks
it’s irritating

1 Like

1 Like

…I don’t remember calling you dumb, though.