Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Okay who else would they have killed though
Wisp?

Who, Wazza?

Or wolves?
Wolves would want someone dead who was correct on a read and also mostly townread
Tbh I’m probably dead wrong and scumread

That’s better than having a role that does literally nothing which feels insulting in a role madness game

Actually wait wazza is legitimately probably just a wolf lnao

Wait I’ll quote this again and try to post it in the correct thread this time

Do you think wolf!Wazza shoots me for this readlist

I would be happy to FPS as vanilla, I was gonna FPS and claim jailkeeper but Moonwink claimed first so it would’ve been really bad to cc her

1 Like

I think wolf!Wazza makes safe shots, but idk why they wouldn’t shoot me

Wazza comes in to the thread and talks about how everyone should claim and that “they have their reasons”. This is bullshit. If she had reasons that weren’t related to her role, she would say them , so she’s clearly trying to pretend that she has some mechanical reasons for why people should attached to her role. However, I know that wazza is probably just an odd night spam vigilante, which makes ne think that wazza just wants everyone to claim so she can coordinate mafia actions/the vanilizer.

I mean my EoD readlist looks, if anything, like someone who would have tmi on Wazza being town, causing a town vig to shoot me. Wolf!Wazza would roll with it because I’m townreading her and just let me die in the PoE instead.

oh well when you say it like that it makes sense
do i need to work on my obliviousness-

yeah i do

hmm
the theory makes sense
noted

oh no i absolutely agree with you and already put my spiritual vote on blade

illwei already claimed arsonist

random town chronomancer

speak for yourself
if illwei is an arsonist flavored town fruit vendor
then i’m worse than useless and - EV

also @WindwardAway gimme your most likely worlds

Who else would they have shot, though? They had a spam vigilante, they would have shoot someone if they were mafia. Might as well shoot you, would be their reasoning.

I’m not even a safe shot, eevee basically outed me as bulletproof on D1 for anyone who was paying attention

So at least I know eevee wouldnt have tried to kill me because it would have been pointless

Idk why Wazza is trying so hard to vote me out today, though, because it is very literally going to waste the day vote if you guys do that. And I don’t think you seem like you will, but I know several people keep saying they think I’m the arsonist despite Illwei openly claiming to be the arsonist…

so we’ve got eevee finding out vulgard is LW
and that you’re bp
…yeah i want to go read eevee again since i think the slot is town

They would’ve killed someone else yesterday and spam vigged Arctic or someone else today

I am a waste of a wolf kill because I was kind of outed as bulletproof and also in the PoE

@Wazza why were you threatning me off you d1

did you activate an ability or were you literally just lying to get out of pressure

Hippo/blade most likely
Illwei next, outer PoE I guess
And I have to think really hard outside of that

1 Like

what was that, why did you say you thought they were a villager but you hated them for that

wdym

i thought it was villagery and also annoying

but i wanna hear more of her thought process on it

1 Like

He’s town I’m like 90% certain
Maybe more than that because if wolves have access to both dead chat and spec chat I will have a beef with orange after this game
But I don’t believe it’s balanced like that

1 Like