Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Yeah I mean yeah.

Millium also had the whole Marshal shebangz.

And I mean I think BS would be less transparent if wolf and spec chat would be less solvy if they thought BS was a wolf.

Part of me is like, how is Wisdom coming into day 6 writing a lean list like she did, as a town during mylo
I almost don’t believe it honestly

And to be fair Misty was defending me even yesterday near EoD, pretty much shutting down a wagon on me that hippo started

Idk, idk how you play, a lot of wolves bus and do literally nothing with it.

yeah my issue is
of all the genuinely valid reasons to put in your list to townreading millium you pick that lol

also
BS’ thing with ranmilia
i know how ranmilia speaks
that’s not it
it’s eeveespeak still
and i’m waiting on an answer from him about that

this game sucks

1 Like

Remember boys and girls, this could be a totally different lylo if we followed the rules, and didn’t allow wisdom in mylo, who look significantly worse than Wazza

Now I’m kinda at the point where I think I don’t even mind losing to this

People want to call me town now, but didn’t want to follow my lead on on Wisdom, cool, but now it’s what’s in today, right?

Nor did anyone care that I wasn’t voting Moonwink and said he might just be town here

Though my super spicy take on hippo was wrong, rip me

Thank God Wazza is a goat

1 Like

what

Wisdom has this insane amount of aloofness, and ignorance to anything going on, that would absolutely baffling me, if they were a wolf here

And if you actually look at the context of their claim and how they handled Alena, I just don’t believe any wolf team plans those circumstances

I’m not touching this, it’s far too late for this road

If we make it to lylo, I’ll think about it then, if wisdom is a wolf, find the other wolf

I know that blade isn’t going to vote Wisdom, and neither am I

1 Like

this basically is lylo

@bladescape what are your thoughts on wisdom

if not wisdom i think im looking bs > laser > blade but idk

i think wisdom/laser is more likely than wisdom/bs but i think laser is townier individually

I have different ways to wolf but that’s none of them. ^^

lay out your townread on me
still curious how exactly you got there after nothing i tried seemed to work for me

would it make you upset if i said i townread soren and not you

….
slightly

but it’s basically lylo i’ll get over it

good

there is something i want to do for my ego
it’s probably not smart but
still

yeah yeah i get it something something soren is better at fm
but that doesn’t answer the question
elaborate how you got there

Idk if this is rood, but If this is ur town game wisdom, have u ever questioned why you get mislynched a lot?