Heart says maximum pulse
I want more time now this is solveable
Blade conf v ergh

u almost tied it u potato

i’m
going to have an anxiety attack

FINAL DAY 6 VOTE COUNT

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wisdom 3/4 BS4215 (#4151); LASERpointer (#4100); Mistyx (#3999)
Mistyx 2/4 bladescape (#3988); Wisdom (#3565)
Not Voting 1 Millium (#4155)

You have 5 minutes to tell me if anything is wrong in your role PM.

@Wisdom has been eliminated!

They were:

Hidomi Hibajiri

At least the pillows are still fantastic.

Town Lazy Watcher

I Didn’t Actually Watch Progressive (Night) - Each night, you may target a player to inform them they will be watched from now on. You won’t actually watch them. (Infinite uses)

The Original Is Pretty Great Though (Night) - Target a player to watch them, learning the name of all other players that visit them that night. (1 use)

You must eradicate the Mafia.

Having mis-eliminated in MyLo, the Town have failed at achieving their win condition!

They have successfully been stopped from causing further harm by the true cat girls!

@bladescape has been endgamed!

They were:

Ariana Grande
Magazine Pose
Headphones for people who hate music, money, and dignity!

Town Celebrity

Unenlightened Masses (Passive) - Due to your immense following, your vote counts as three.

Paparazzi (Passive) - It feels like you spend half of your time trying to avoid undue attention. If you vote during the final 24 hours of a phase or publicly discuss this time-based vote restriction, you will lose Unenlightened Masses for the rest of the game.

Spotlight (Passive) - All of your abilities will be disabled in MyLo and LyLo, and so long as you live MyLo will be announced in addition to LyLo.

@LASERpointer has been endgamed!

They were:

Fursona

It’s surprisingly hard to find art of a normal cat fursona.
Or perhaps I just don’t know where to look? Not like I’m gonna fix that, this art-style has always been super off-putting.

Town Firefighter

Vacate Premises (Night) - Each night, you may target a player to remove them from the range of any gas. (Infinite uses)

@Millium has been endgamed!

They were:

Nekotoro

God save us all.

Town ITA Sniper

Bully (Passive) - When ITAs become enabled, your hitrate will be 100%.

The spec chat has been endgamed!

They were:

The Cast of Cats (2019)

“spec chat has been wrong before and we will be wrong again”
- Paratroopa

Town Spec Chat

Spectators (Passive) - Although your goal is to secure victory for the Town, you cannot talk in the game thread, be targeted by abilities, or vote.

Night 1 Mafia Team Guesses (Night) - Each night, each of you may submit a list of three players you think are scum. With N living players in the game, the N/6 (rounded down) players that appeared on the most lists will be publicly declared specchat’s scumreads at the start of the day and will take 1 fewer vote to be lynched for the next game day. The vote reduction will be disabled if the day starts in MyLo, and this will be disabled completely in LyLo. (Infinite uses)

Nothing can stop the Mafia from achieving their win condition!

They have defeated the hordes of knock-off catgirls to emerge victorious!

@BS4215(@eevee) has emerged victorious!

They were:

Tig the Terrible
Tig The Terrible
SHE IS ALWAYS IN THE GRASS PROWLING LOOKING FOR MICE AND LIZARDS. SHE LOVES EATING LIZARDS. SHE ALSO SUPER FLOOF AND SWEET

Mafia Morphling

Illusion (Passive) - You may play Day 1 on an alternate account with a name of your choice.

Sample (Passive) - At any time, you may request to take on the identity of any FM player who does not have an account on Fortress of Lies. Due to the closed nature of alt accounts, invites, and spectators, this request must be submitted through the hosts, and may be denied for any reason the hosts deem appropriate or if the person in question does not agree to having their likeness used. If this ability is denied, you may try again immediately.

Morph (Night) - Immediately cause your Illusion account to be replaced by the account name chosen via Sample. This ability cannot be blocked or redirected by any means. When you use this, you will gain the ability to join the spec chat, which you know has the ability to influence the game. (1 use)

You must overpower the Town.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Blake Belladonna

“Demand for PMCs is about to skyrocket. Like the good ol’ days after 9/11!”

@Mistyx has emerged victorious!

They were:

Velvet the Violent
Velvet The Violent
BASKETED IN :joy_cat: SHE LIKES TO SIT ON LAPS AND KNEAD STOMACHS INTO HUMAN BREAD WHILE PURRING VERY LOUDLY. ALSO ESCAPES OUT THE FRONT DOOR ON OCCASION AND RUNS AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD BEFORE EVENTUALLY COMING HOME FOR FOOD

Mafia Pharaoh

Purple Realm (Night) - Swiggity-swagorealm, say hello to the Shadow Realm! Your target will be announced as having been trapped in the Purple Realm and will die at the end of the next day phase. You may not use this two nights in a row. (2 uses)

Alternate Future (Night) - When this ability is used, the next day will start with no flips and everybody receiving default “Slept Peacefully” feedback. The Mafia will be informed of their night results, as well as who would have died had all actions gone through as submitted. They then have 24 hours to change their night actions, at the end of which time the daystart post and all players’ night results will be updated to match the new Mafia night actions. (1 use)

You must overpower the Town.

You know the following flavor is not in the game:

Bastet

I’m the original catgirl, OC

Final Results:

Victors:

@alana @eevee @Hippopablompoyeetus @Marshal @Mistyx @Vulgard

Losers:

@Arctic @Arete @bladescape @Chloe @Illwei @JohnCarter @Kyubey(@Litten) @LASERpointer(@Trochilidae) @Marluxion @Millium @min @Moonwink @nightingale @nutella @Squirrel2412 @Wazza @WindwardAway @Wisdom

@Amelia Amrock @Apprentice @Blizer @BradLand c4e5g3d5 @clonedcheese @CRichardFortressLies @Daeron @ElizaThePsycho @Geyde @Icibalus @Intensify @Italy ladd @Lucky @NANOOK @Osieorb18 @Prophylaxis Ranmilia @Ruby @TheLukundo @ThePretender @YoubutWorse

Thank you all for playing!

3 Likes

rip lol

If Mistyx has a million fans I am one of them. If Mistyx has ten fans I am one of them. If Mistyx has no fans, that means I am no more on the earth. If the World is against Mistyx, I am against the World.

5 Likes

game sucks theres no piper rolecard

game is easy

6 Likes

the fuck

1 Like

lol

i am never playing mafia again

wp wolves

i’m so sorry

2 Likes

do not fear