See post above

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 1/4 Millium (#3292)
Millium 1/4 bladescape (#3559)
Wisdom 1/4 Mistyx (#3320)
Not Voting 3 BS4215; LASERpointer; Wisdom

At this point I kinda just want to vote BS but yeah the wagons lol >_>

Okay nevermind.

This is the only time Hippo ever mentioned a read on Mistyx on the old page. Had her in town pile all the time from d1 without ever bringing up any arguments on why she should be there for the rest of the days.

Gonna see the latter days before voting but that’s actually quite incriminating for Mistyx.

Okay this is quite interesting.

Hippo didn’t mention any reads on Mistyx on this page either, only that they had her as town.

Then this happened:

But when I said

Hippo responded with

Like, this is what happened:
Hippo: There’s a wolf in Mistyx/Moonwink
Me: There’s a wolf in Mistyx/Moonwink (and probably Hippo)
Hippo: Wisdom you’re wolfsiding and there’s probably a wolf in Millium/Laser

Like, Hippo’s agenda was fine for them until someone (me) agreed with it. Sounds to me like they were trying to distance but then got cold feet.

Yeah the argument is fine.

/vote Mistyx @Nyarchmage

Sorry if wrong Mist but at least you see how this incriminates you.

And yes, if there are two wolves in Blade/Laser/BS they can just hammer and win. I’m aware of this, hence why I waited to vote.

I’m fine with it being the game losing vote if that’s the case. I’ve tried my best this game.

Idk about hammering but I did not realise that about Hippo’s play around Misty.

Might be enough to sway my vote tbh.

if Misty is town, then Bladescape has his PoE in two town, and if you are town Wisdom, then Bladescape is poeing 3 town

and if bladescape is town in all this, wtf is happening

my triple vote should clear me for this reason, but im not gunna grab quotes cause its wifom anyways
I was happy to just say, “ya triple voter town”, until they came into today trying this grandstandy like behavior on me, which is nothing like how they played all game

like Wisdom said, if I lose off voting Misty, ohh well

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 2/4 Millium (#3292); Wisdom (#3565)
Millium 1/4 bladescape (#3559)
Wisdom 1/4 Mistyx (#3320)
Not Voting 2 BS4215; LASERpointer

paraphrasing, cant quote

Blade isn’t really wrong about BS/Laser, there is like no interactions anywhere when it comes to all the flip wolves, and BS is rpetty much just a shot in the dark, I’m not going to bank mylo on a slot like BS being a wolf, unless I believe low posting is inherently wolfy, which I don’t

I think Misty has the worst interactions of all the alive people towards and from dead wolves

I can only do so much with what I got lmao

And I don’t think anyone alive can stop a night kill, so I’ll give it a couple hours, if Misty isn’t hammered

You all assume there is at least one wolf in me/misty/Wisdom

Misty doesn’t really count since their role only exists to change who dies, not stop a night kill

milium said “don’t heal nutella” same way as Ran thinks wolf would
bladescape also said it, but rescinded when nut was acting towny
marshal said to heal nutella, but millium and hippo talk back to them about it in distancing way
no other dead wolfs comment on nutela poison. several flipped town asked to heal them
mist says “man this sucks nut was my top town” but doesnt say to heal them, instead joke-claims it have poison heal

Summary

DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5006 by Millium
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5018 by Marshal
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5032 by Millium
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5195 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5282 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5853 by Arctic
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5858 by bladescape
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #5859 by Hippopablompoyeetus
DO NOT POST - PAC Thread 1 - #7410 by Mistyx

g2h wolfs are milium/mist and trying to look unaligned while setting up wisdom as the winning exe today or tomorrow
blade today seems to reach same conclusion as i

Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Day 6 - 6/24] - #3357 by Millium this post but voting mist is :eyes:

Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Day 6 - 6/24] - #3452 by Mistyx mist cant find a partner to wisdom and instead does “anyone but miliium”. she winds the game if wisdom is exed and have agenda of “just make sure that mili is not exed first, so dont say it’s milium, that would be bad”

~Ran

Lol idk who u are but go away Ran

I have no plans to push Wisdom, that possibility died once we hit mylo

Lshrug

I’m fine with Ran winning this game for me. :3

Funny how I didn’t want Wisdom in mylo, and now I’m not re-evaluating them, but blade is the complete opposite