Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I see. does anyone actually have the ability to case another player here, or are all of you running around like chickens with their heads cut off parroting “vibes” and “wolfy”?

honestly up until Litten posted that one wall of word salad from Illwei, I was fine with them

im voting in moonwink or Misty at the end of all this

Misty the doctor who can’t save anyone
or Moonwink the jailor who seemingly is the only person that got vanillaized

I think NK wifoming Wisdom is stupid, you either think they are a wolf or dont
which I can’t deny its starting to heavily cross my mind, but at the same time, they played that FPS so damn well, that its unbelievable that, that was all planned to kill Alena for now reason, for a buss, on date two, whom was their roleblocker of a sorts

but at the same time, Wisdom has gone to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the game lol
Moonwink is in the same boat, proceeded to claim vanillaized, and proceeded to do nothing for the rest of the game, I mean they can talk to me about they feel is content, but I think they just deflated

but then again, there was no reason to claim jailor, or freak out in the manner they did

I do not know how the claim played out. I’m working with limited information (and what my predecessor chose to include in his notes) until I can backread properly. why wouldn’t a wolf set up a bus on a lower posting teammate to coast it to lylo? I don’t see a reason why this is implausible.
from my perspective, knowing that Wisdom both claimed a PR and buried a wolf indicates that they should have been targeted by now. if you can quote where the claim occurred I would be more than glad to look into it further.

Wait what did I do that you suddenly don’t sus me anymore?

1 Like

also thanks to Litten for not claiming he was the one that shot squirrel when he was dying
Im just assuming that wazza is town for their claim

/shrug

still doesn’t explain the 3rd death that night,

Also hi you guys have me for a few hours rn.

you’re the fourth option

honestly my question is just
Moonwink or Misty, which one do u think is snowing us

If people need me to vote to prove I still have that big 3 votes I can do that, I’m just thinking about things.

absolutely not

I would say Moonwink but honestly…

I have had some baaaaaaaaad reads this game.

why? is there any further reason to townread Wazza rather than “she shot two villagers, but she claimed it”.

I mean that is partially because I’ve been v distracted, that’s my defense at least.

blade do you prefer villaging or wolfing

I guess the possibility exists they are the evil version of the vig even/odd split
but idk, I think their reaction to Windy was weird from a wolf

I assume Wazza is town because their interactions with Alana.

I don’t remember what I saw but I remember seeing Alana’s ISO and thinking they were town from it

Wolfing tbh. Villaging is fun but it’s a lot of work.

I think wolfing is a lot of work
as town I can actually not care
as a wolf I gotta pretend to care