Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Wolfing is easy for me because I’m literally making up a story anyway. I just need to make sure it makes sense and then I can do whatever I want.

Villaging I have to actually get something right.

@bladescape
what do u think of Lasor’s first post
it feels like its already assuming Moonwink is a wolf
which feels like W/W

I will go reread this, but weird in what particular way?

do us all a favor and reread it when you can. I get the feeling we’re in such a horrendous state because people keep saying things like this, yet never touch on their explanations, refuse to elaborate, and don’t reread.

I also guess this confirms the poison is odd nights

I just got a call on work, but lemme check after.

this is where normally, I’d snap at you and say that it’s not my problem, he’s just insecure and angry. however, I am trying to be cooperative, so instead I will offer you insight into what I believe to be his mental state last night if you want it.

dude, anyone that knows me, knows that I dont do anything rash this close to possible lylo
i am hear to talk, and to listen

I think this is mildly an unfavourable take. I don’t see anything that implies super hard that this is the case.

can i still not like the post as an individual scum read of Lasor? :stuck_out_tongue:

@LASERpointer
and i will await ur insight

Sure. This is a free thread.

I was this far into the game when I finally realised how to quote posts.

1 Like

This treatment of Wazza is why I think Alana spews them town.

To give some context, wolf!Alana is not someone who busses easily.

Also Hippo might be a partner now I’m looking at this again.

I need to reread spew again now that I’ve worked out how to search.

@bladescape
@BS4215
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Millium
@Mistyx
@Moonwink
@Wazza
@Wisdom

we are going to get our shit together today, whether any of you like it or not. everyone will answer these questions and we’ll for once start to make progress with the solve.

now, what would you be doing this game differently were you a wolf? towncase yourself to the best of your ability.
who are the remaining wolves and why (in as much detail as you can manage)? do they “fit together” with both the flipped wolves and themselves?
(a reminder that even if a particular person is wolfy, yet isn’t likely paired with anyone, the person is rand town regardless)
which of the living players do you have most confidence in being town and why?

hippo is a funny character that much ill say, crying in the thread, accusing me of AtE, somehow arguing I’ve done nothing, but I guess any person will be ignorant to their own usefulness

I just find it all ironic and comical

and why is that?

I just dont believe posts like that
but maybe im reading it wrong, were you trying to say u think moon is a wolf, or that their death would have been better then Illwei

I believe he was trying to explain how he misread things at EOD, as well as apologizing for the fact that he could have stopped a town illwei lynch but didn’t. see, we know now that illwei was town and while Moonwink’s alignment is still uncertain he knew for a fact he contributed directly to a town lynch in that situation yesterday.