Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Moon, can you link me your vote pattern stuff on Hippo? I’m just rereading the other thread.

I’m still not feeling well at all, but I’m here in part regardless.

this is a definite improvement from last night from what I can see, I appreciate people finally taking off their blinders.

For me it was more finishing Champs and actually having brainspace for this game =P

@bladescape @Millium

Here’s the main thing I liked about Hippo’s vote from D2,

do you believe a wolf would be given spec chat access?
do you believe Wisdom’s claim is fake?
do you disagree with Windward’s walls on Wazza?
do you not believe our firefighter claim?

I don’t care for the reasoning as much as I do the results of it. regardless, congratulations.

Also, here was my stuff on Milli’s voting patterns from D1 + early D2:

the voice in the back of my head is screaming quite loudly at me to clear Millium, interesting.

talk to me about your reasoning for clearing Mist @Moonwink , are you only using VCA for the majority of your reads?

With regard to BS, I don’t know if a wolf would be given spec chat access, but I just had the thought that if Blade is, indeed town, BS strongly tried to defend Blade with bad mechanical info in a way that I think they genuinely thought he could be helpful with determining Blade’s alignment. So, town!Blade would pretty much imply town!BS

As for the other questions, I haven’t given any of them any thought yet.

Right now, yes.

Or rather, I’m using VCA as a jumping board to make reads and then going around to find evidence to support the reads that are based on my VCA stuff.

part of me thinks Wisdom is fake claiming lol, im paranoid of them not having infinite shots like our dead tracker

Blade can be either alignment irrespective of BS’ defense. a genuine defense of someone does not automatically mean the target of said defense is town? I can’t track your logic here.

I strongly suggest that you do.

and what exactly is Wisdom claiming again?

No, no, no… I’m not reading Blade’s alignment based on BS’ defense of them. I just made a post about why I thought Blade was town individually. What I’m saying is that if I’m correct about my read on Blade, then BS is most likely town as well.

again, how does a correct townread on Blade correlate in this way?

I guess it doesn’t correlate directly. I just randomly thought back at what BS was doing, and I thought at the time that either he was 1.) try to manipulate town, as scum, with bad mechanical info to save a partner, or 2.) genuinely thinks, as town, that his mechanical info could in fact help us figure out Blade’s alignment. Option #1 isn’t possible if Blade isn’t scum.

I see now what my predecessor meant about you.