Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I’m disappointed, but not surprised. Again, I haven’t really been giving it my all this game after all that happened D2. I’m just /now/ finding the motivation to start playing, but even now, I don’t feel that I’m giving it my all.

fair enough

this day is weird bc its basically exclusively been my wolfreads in thread so i feel like i don’t have anything to engage with

Here’s a mid-day D2 vote count – don’t ask me exactly when it happened, lol

• bladescape - posts once in a while
• BS4215 - doesnt post
• Hippopablompoyeetus - doesn’t post
• LASERpointer - memed half the game, and broke roleplay, kinda wolfy
• Millium - new top poster
• Mistyx - UwU
• Moonwink - stop posting until today
• Wazza - will post eventually
• Wisdom - doesnt post

That’s kinda why I’m trying to go back and look at vote counts right now. I feel that if I can find SOME town from doing so, I’d be able to feel comfortable talking game with them.

This one might suggest that Hippo is town since the Marshal wagon wasn’t very big. And I’m already settled on Milli being town from D1 – being on Marshal here just makes them look better.

Someone should look at the context around Marshal voting BS here – it might suggest that they are unpartnered.

Has anyone discussed or mentioned the possibility of Wisdom making that play to get Alana yeeted for the purpose of saving Marshal? I don’t know if that theory has any legs, but it’s something I might look into later.

seems super unlikely to me given the backup role

i think wisdom is wolfy on play especially if bladescape v but is ~never a wolf based on the way eod2 went down

i should probably double check it ig

have we still not gotten any new info from them yet?

Vote count right after the last one I posted:

This one made me go “hmmmmm…”

… because it might actually suggest that Mist is town, too.

Hippo moved off of Marshal to vote for Wisdom… who decided to vote for Squirrel, who flipped town? What was the context around Wisdom claiming again? Why did she vote Squirrel before claiming and pushing on Alana?

Also, why is Wazza being townread again? I don’t like their vote on Hippo here based on the other vote counts I’ve seen.

Can Wisdom + Wazza be a thing? I still don’t know how BS fits into the equation yet though.

lol, I wonder if the reason Wazza shot JC N1 was because she’s scum and she was afraid of JC

I think I’m shelving the Mist + Hippo team theory for now – I’m not liking it after seeing these vote counts.

Okay, I’m taking a break now. I’ll be back later. <3

i’m listening to the siivagunner sonic 06 playlist and questioning my life decisions ama

1 Like

yo i love this transition from gut wolf to, “I think they are town”

That last comment, by grammar, is on Vulgard not Alana.

Why am I not dead yet