Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

you might’ve on a whole but I haven’t bothered asking if the old thread counts to it tbh

I still don’t get it, if by realistically u mean only 2 half decent shots

Actually good point
But I think I’d take my chances on us killing another mafia by execution than me sniping one

by realistically I mean I’m realistically not going to fire at the players involved in it
Spamvig sucks, it’s limiting and a majority of the time town are the spamposters

1 Like

this is actualy a rly good argument, mafia will have a consig of some sort

I wouldn’t consider me co.plai ing always some kind of appeal, I generally think that there was no arguable reason to conclude that me or misty had the posioner and then switch to.moonwink because misty claimed doctor that hasn’t even saved one person, or me, which he was beginning to hedge on

mylo not annouonced in a closed mildly bastard setup seems kinda unfair

One thing weird btw is the fact that Min is classified as non town but is basically just town

Is there any chance Mafia thought he was softing that he should be targeted by factional kill btw, that’s why he died?

@Hippopablompoyeetus
Did u have any involvement in the extra death night 2 that’s still unaccounted for?

i visited someone every night so if ive been motioned detectored or tracked than yes

if not than no

I haven’t done shit, it would have been nice to be tracked lmao

ngl I wish I died despite me fakeclaiming to avoid that

The pain of end game lol

i also am techincally protective but like i said ages ago i am pretty sure im named vt with a meme gimmick

similair to JCs swearing thing

I usually like end gaming

just not as town

Honestly I’m convincing myself it’s not hippo, help

honestly the only way we find someone is by flipping someone else

so its either not mylo or theres scum in misty/moon

who is this in reference to because this is a reasonable take