Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Wisdom I think you are wolfsiding hard and there is probably mafia in milum/laser.

A dead town player lol

isnt both possible if non-poisoner wolf flip?

ohok

ngl the JC shot sucked so bad

but the windward one was good so idk

actually mafia would have so much kpn if wazza was mafia

Which Iā€™ve been saying all gameā€¦

If I shoot a town itā€™s probably just game over

And personally I donā€™t want to be the reason we lose :wowee:

whereā€™s the latest vc

omg stahp with the salt

I havenā€™t full claimed but ive hinted at it tons of times, p sure kyubey understood when they backread me

i can if ppl want, atp i dont think it matters unless someone has seen me visit to confirm themself

@bladescape

explain

perfect thanks hippo

Why does blade have 1 vote?

some sort of claiming restriction around his triplevote

oh sorry for ping

Iā€™m confused

Look man, Iā€™m a human being, things tilt me, and I can promise u, itā€™s not relevant to my alignment at all

Keep doing what u are doing, I like this hippo

This is legit true tho, I mentioned it like 20 times that if I am mafia and do a LW haiku I notice the one person who interacts with it. Alana is just parrotting exactly what I said word for word.

I agree their progression on me is super bad I didnā€™t notice I shot into never hang lol.

If you iso my posting on Alana, at one point they went up in my townreads and I bet I went up in theirs right after (idk if this is true but i imagine that is how timing is). They probably just put me higher up after i was positive about them

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 2/4 Mistyx (#2470); Wisdom (#2580)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza

wait laser are you a different user today