and then i see 4 ppl vote different ppl with no thought

only if one more kill power somewhere
but we lack one from night 2, no?

odd night poisoner
even vig / pgo / something?

do we know what happened n2?

@BS4215
Yo is proph in spec, what does he think

not being funny but so far the only flipped mafia who was hated was Marshal who was gonna die anyway

the other flipped hated ppl have all been town - nutella, illwei, myself fmpov.

last posted over week ago

…yes and no

1 Like

this proves BS is in spec chat at very least and is not lying about that because this seems v elaborate

oh yeah

1 Like

I trust you further understand my posting today now?

what is the misty case?

1 Like

nah it does prove spec chat exists

i mean im not gonna verify it but im sure someone can that that indeed hapened and u cldnt lie about it

Yeah obviously why would i ask about the bit that i understood, i didnt need to cuz i understood it lol

Joe

how am i trying to keep ppl in poe this is false.

no idea

idk how i would distinguish poisoner from other mafia, esp without knowing what other maf roles are alive.

Correct, but I think town having multiple protectives (for example, if Mist and I are ACTUALLY both protectives) might balance that out.

no

Yes, I think Milli is town. Probably the strongest townread I have right now, actually.

The team, I think, is Wazza + Wisdom. Wazza’s shot on John is so anti-town for a N1 shot, but Wazza is still trying to justify it by trying to say she scumread John and so did a couple others.

As for Wisdom, the more that I think about it, the more I can imagine Wisdom GIVING Wazza the order to kill JC, simply because JC was RIGHT about Wazza and would have found Wisdom as well, eventually. The most pro-town thing Wazza could have down N1 was holster, and she was trying to argue that shooting someone was better.

I don’t think the Windward one was good either, but again, I’m trying to be more lenient there since I saw stuff that everybody else didn’t see in the neighborhood. Even so, the JC shot was waaaay more outting than the Windward one.

Like, if I’m wrong at this point, y’all can blame the loss on me. I’m just feeling this right now.

/vote Wazza @Nyarchmage