Yeah but i dont get why ud bus 2 mafia not just marsh

This is true

prehistoric purgatory moment

(this is what I have been asking for)

oh, don’t remind me.

when is EOD

slightly under 4 hours?

This thread feels very empty without loud voices died

I feel so alone, and at times of loneliness i turn to poety.

Howling. Alone. Dark.
Nya nya nya bork.
Where iseth my pack.

okay I might be back before then but I’m having problems irl so I might not be

If I’m not back, I want Moonwink dead today

Nya is 2 syllables if u say it right

it’s
always 2 syllables though

Eh i think u can make it sound like 1 syllable tho

I’m not typing it out

as well as typos, it seems.

Like if u say it like ña

Yeah some ppl say it like ña

I would like to slam my head into a wall currently.

1 Like

I don’t do cases anymore, every once in a while something might inspire me, but I’m also not a macro hunter, I hunt on the micro level, so I pick bits and pieces of isos and use those to make a case. Half the time I don’t even have the attention span to read full isos, especially not on FoL. Now if this was MU, I would be going in right now, cause everything is so streamlined and easy there

Anyways, I think I have pointed out things that could easily make Wisdom a wolf here, and I think it’s silly to sit on their claim because they probably didn’t buss a partner.

You think Wolves sit on a investigative claim this long? K, there was no reason to believe they couldn’t keep hitting with their role, and not to mention their reads day 1 were decent like really decent

Wisdom calls Alana gut wolf, day 2 they are town, then they claim their ability does nothing, like plz, I don’t believe that progression is natural for a second. Then they even have Marshal as a wolf, and don’t even come back to vote? Stuff like this could explain why Marshal got so damn close to dying. Other wolves not being there