Something I’d like to say is that min/marshal are never w/w

Illwei Is straight up mafia though
like they were outted yesterday
still are outted today too

Elaboration for the class please

Spec chat plz lmao

not bothering with that slot tbh (as in not paying attention to it

not because I dont believe its mafia it can die idc but for obvious reasons

anyway im gonna look more at vulgard and seeing how they treated the mafia members they knew of since ive got 3 people to work with now and thats pretty huge

1 Like

They stopped having actual opinions with reasoning ever since the lost wolf died as evident by their posts whenever you push on them and then they voted Wisp there with marshal for ??? reasons

1 Like

Read how I handled my wolf partner aelin, when they thunderdomed and outted me, I’m not a wolf here

Anyways my phone is dying and I have raid as soon as I get home

So I’ll be arounf

We need to find the posioner honestly

Laser why did you believe Marsha
Their claim wasn’t convincing at all

leaving me alive was a mistake btw laser
I’m vewwy scawwy in end game/middle game

Best guess is that had a PR read on night, or they knew, since it’s optimal to kill PRs, and pision people they think are town

okay laser may be outted too this is fake bullshit too

I saw the claim and told myself
this seems too convoluted to be fake + the fact that i unfortunately townread her earlier actions to begin with

i didn’t think about it further because my brain was busy with Issues and i was mentally drained sue me

i still wanted her dead but thought the claim had merit

i think marshal’s read on laser d1 was super partnery

and ftr
i am trochi for now the first post was a meme because i absolutely hate how i got pocketed twice in a row

i’m working on changing that

I honestly think blade is probably town because of the fact that mafia has not tried to coordinate enough in order to take full advantage of his triple vote
Like, legitimately, one of the strongest roles in the game and he doesnt do anything special with it so far if he’s mafia? No way. Unless his votes get disabled if he ends up on a town wagon who is executed or some dumb shit

1 Like

Where exactly did the “too convoluted to be fake come from”? Surely you have seen cute fuzzy kitten strategy employed in a mafia game before?

For reference

“Ridiculous roleclaim

Also known as the Cute Fuzzy Kitten Defense , this involves claiming a role so elaborately out of place that town concludes, “You can’t make that up”.

• The role may defy game balance.
  • The role may benefit scum more than town.
  • The claimed night actions might not add up.
  • The flavor might be out of place in relation to the game’s theme.

This gambit is more likely to work the more likely the moderator is to include unlikely roles in their game.“

1 Like

what
no actually this is my first time hearing about this

i wish you had posted this yesterday

Another reason I think Illwei is just outted is the fact that NO ONE has had ANY INTEREST in calling her scum

Like no one even has interest in voting her rn? Despite the fact that her actions seem so wolfy that you could write ten pages on what they have done wrong this game and why they are likely a wolf (don’t get your hopes up)?

1 Like