Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

ohh well a non-existent player snap voting like that tilts the fuck out of me

FTR I also know exactly who killed squirrel. Doesn’t help much but I am 100% confident on who it is and almost put squirrel in instead of arctic

you dont get a double standard for this

1 Like

cry about it, ive been called worse while playing mafia anyway

I think millium is actually just tilted that the supposedly easy free ML is the role they were looking for and caught their attempts to trip me up

sigh
okay
i believe marshal

now before i get any angrier than i already am
all the town leaders are dead
the thread has several casual vacancies and it’s created a vacuum of power
where are the wolves in this situation
how are they best setting themselves up to take control

these are the questions we need to ask to win
these are the questions

I see

I was thinking wolf possibly but idk if they wouldve used wifom or not

Now that Arctic is dead, I point you to this post:

Squirrel and Wind were my top two town because Squirrel invited me last night and I talked game with both him and Wind. This is also why I was around at 10:08pm when I found out I was vannillised.

See, I would believe marshal, but there’s a slight problem with their claim - they fake claimed mafia for little reason, which, if they are telling the truth, was a dead give away as to what their role was. I highly doubt mafia were dumb enough to not realize what marshal was doing if he was claiming mafia for very little reasoning.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a ton to milk specifically from that post. I would have called illwei mafia too in that post if I thought they were genuinely super partnered but I spent like an entire hour just reading their interactions and atm there’s not much beyond a mild link based off of posting and the fact that illwei is kinda PoE for me.

she

I never wanted to actually openwolf. my posts were designed to look like a pissed off townie who wanted to die by elim and piss everyone off when they did. They were all made to be passive aggressive and wolves were supposed to pick up on that.

i mean in the end i somewhat dont care
I only have myself to blame for getting this disconnected
so ohh well

did you mention being vanillaized in the neighborhood?

Yes. It happened while I was typing out another post in there and posted that I was immediately afterward.

/vote millium

Yes, I remember DDL from that game and a couple others (I was Hyena in the others)

All of this stuff is insanely passive aggressive from the wolves perspective. They know I am town and I dont think the wolves would think i’d go this far to be a huge bitch to everyone and genuinely would believe I thought it was all over. Which my role wouldn’t think because it planned on and hoped to die through ability and so wouldn’t get this genuinely tilted.

1 Like

okay

why did windy not hint at it at all in her early posts from today

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Millium 3/8 Illwei (#9614); Marshal (#9580); min (#9586)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 8 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom