Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Like if u say it like ña

Yeah some ppl say it like ña

I would like to slam my head into a wall currently.

1 Like

I don’t do cases anymore, every once in a while something might inspire me, but I’m also not a macro hunter, I hunt on the micro level, so I pick bits and pieces of isos and use those to make a case. Half the time I don’t even have the attention span to read full isos, especially not on FoL. Now if this was MU, I would be going in right now, cause everything is so streamlined and easy there

Anyways, I think I have pointed out things that could easily make Wisdom a wolf here, and I think it’s silly to sit on their claim because they probably didn’t buss a partner.

You think Wolves sit on a investigative claim this long? K, there was no reason to believe they couldn’t keep hitting with their role, and not to mention their reads day 1 were decent like really decent

Wisdom calls Alana gut wolf, day 2 they are town, then they claim their ability does nothing, like plz, I don’t believe that progression is natural for a second. Then they even have Marshal as a wolf, and don’t even come back to vote? Stuff like this could explain why Marshal got so damn close to dying. Other wolves not being there

Its not that im like “herp derp wolves dont bus xD” but like, why hardbus 2 of parteners straight after the LW died. Just bus 1 if ur gonna do it surely?

hippo why am i town

other than there not being a case on me

Honestly I think we also can’t get a decent case on people because we are trying to wolf case town :upside_down_face:

But I obviously can’t prove any of that

This is pretty much exactly what lost us the game on my latest FoL game.

And got me yeeted in my latest EM game d4, although we won that in the end.

“Wisdom gave us the wolves and got them killed but their brain is wired differently so they gotta be a wolf” :stuck_out_tongue:

How many of you have legitimately cased either Wisdom or Misty anytime recently?

@Mistyx Marluxion.
You can confirm this in my iso, I asked him if he had gotten a message since I realized “slept peacefully” could mean “action recieved” and not “action blocked”

I had a Alana watched Marshal and tried to get it out without outting my role.

I planned to claim tracker initially but first thought Alana was town so claimed parity cop instead. Then she got sus (and people started sussing me) and I claimed tracker. Then she messed up her claim and I knew she was a wolf so I had to out my watcher action after all.

Why did u think they were town? What did u think they were doing to Marshal?

Also do u know how stupid a parity check would have ended up here if u didn’t eventually reverse that claim?

I thought they were the cop who had checked Marshal since they ended d1 calling Marshal wolf and started d2 calling Marshal town. And I knew Alana targeted Marshal.

Then she posted a readlist where Alana was 3rd top so cop theory stopped making sense.

Right, that’s part of the alignment cop thing. I kinda wanted to link the two of them together to show I had found Alana and wanted to cover.

Yeah it would have gotten two wolves killed.

Really, u were going for a same alignment check? Doesn’t seem that way

But ur claim wasn’t useful right? U said it so urself

? I specifically said they I had a check saying they were aligned.

But u called Alana town?

Which of them?
I think in hindsight I probably would have gotten both of them killed if I went to the tracker claim and Alana messing up.

Had I claimed watcher from the start it wouldn’t have been as easy though