Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

ya i don’t sit in these obvious town worlds as others may do, I dont see a reason to save them

I actually liked your EoD and today liked that you think Marshal vs Arete could be TvT rather than just wanted to turbo Marshal like some others.

We dont even know if it was a town poisoner who poisoned them?

Arctic
Hippo
Kyubey
Min
Mistyx
nutella

^ townreads

Alana
LaserPointerze
Squirrel 2412

^ townreads but yolo

Phonepostinf

Dint claim btw

I just am trying to think if nutella is like

The best poison target?? There are many more sus people in the poe

Marshal probably should have been shot honestly, I can’t deny they look really good today, and I have no interest in these, “We need to solve these two”, for game sanity

I already didn’t like being told yesterday that I needed to do it or I was “open wolfing”

If town poisoner targetted nutella over vulgard or myself I do not know what to say. I think it’s very likely a wolf poison and I am inclined to believe nutella does have a degree of mechanical significance

1 Like

I mean if people want to claim the extra KP, I’ll think about that
else its just nothing I care about

because of NK analysis.

nutella poison is from a wolf poisoner hedging their bets to not get their poison healed
town poisoner just goes for someone thats actually consensus

nutella claimed pr
just
save them
make the wolves kill her
if the wolves dont kill her then you can be sus of her all you want

4 Likes

Theres always a cgance of fake poison too

Which woild be :wowee:

this certainly depends on the player who targeted them

Why is vulgard in this equation, and I could say the same for the this extra KP not hitting you, especially before we had the knowledge of Vulgard being a lost wolf

a poisoner if town is not going to poison the counter wagon to a town flip, at least I wouldn’t, I would target someone who is unlikely to die in my opinion

i’m looking at your iso and i’m overall finding it hard to get a read because every time i find something interesting i see you just backtrack it and say it was an RT, and yet you usually obtain nothing from said reactions

therefore i am going to ask that you stop doing/saying things you don’t believe in because it makes it hard to gauge what you actually believe in and also if you’re a wolf allows you to backtrack

it’s also made worse by the fact that every time you’ve done one of these so-called reaction tests you never actually claim it was a reaction test until somebody else asks about it so like… what

if you think the value of randomly lying about stuff outweighs this then feel free to argue why but looking at your iso you get literally nothing of value from these reactions

1 Like

i don’t think it’s useful to only base a read off of vul spew because it’s all wifom, but it does add to my preexisting concerns on you and i don’t think the fact that he meta dove on you makes it impossible he was doing so with a correct conclusion, again especially if he was killed by mafia he likely had a number of correct takes

i don’t have you as lock wolf or anything right now though, more just in my wider poe

1 Like

I debating if it does exist would maf use fake poison before real regardless of if nutella is v or not

Town fake poison on nutella would be kekw

ohh true I forget this is a thing, MU poisoners can use fake posions
so it could be a thing here

1 Like

If you are a town poisoner overnight and think i’m mafia you target me easily

If you are a town poisoner overnight and think i’m tvt with arete vulgard is almost certainly mafia from your PoV and you go for him

there’s a pretty good reason but i’m going to leave it vague until i either flip or get to be here on d3

do you want meta or anything, i really hate saying this but i’m pretty far out of my wolfrange by now

1 Like

Fwiw i think if its maf which i currently believe its probably real

Towncred js cool but i think wolves would prioritize kp over towncred in the case of nutella

Especially considering nutella isnt at all in a bad spot

again “certainly” isnt a word I use, that’s all fine and dandy for u