Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

if nutella is a wolf*

I really hate being called a lowposter TBH

anyways prob going to be drawing for a bit
bye nya

I said almost certainly, I accept people think differently from me but if you think I am town vulgard looked very very bad from his treatment of myself and arete.

I might be hindsight tainted with JC also flipping town because that makes vul look even worse but I at least was ready to case him heavily and not let him get that townleader spot he was so clearly vying for

I mean ā€œtechnicallyā€ you are a low poster, but content wise, I wouldnā€™t call you a low poster
also I live on a site where the post concentration is smaller and more detailed
but for a site that blows up like this, I can see why people say that

1 Like

maybe im being selfish, but knowing who made what KP would be nice
but I know thatā€™s probably never going to come into the light of day any time soon

1 Like

i have no idea what to make of vulgard going through the effort of metadividing you

maybe the fact he did it just to end on a scumread looks better for you, but itā€™s not like he really used it to do anything afterwards

i dont even know why wolf vulgard does this regardless of your alignment
when i read over it last night i legit started thinking if his flip could have been changed or something because it confused me greatly

1 Like

I hugely vibed with LASERpointer yesterdaty but a lot of their posts in hindsight give me a vibe of trying to egg me on towards arete.

stuff like this idk
I townread them enough just based on read content that this isnā€™t too major of a concern rn but I canā€™t feel confident towncoring them until I see more today.

1 Like

why did I decide to randomly play this video now

why did I decide to do it at max volume in the middle of my family living room

U should not have put flip millers in my mind

Vul was acting wolfy so jm assuming theit flip is real

why is hippo this high

not really
what happens if you just have a bigger scumread than you or vulgard
i donā€™t think people would think whether specifically you were town or scum and then base their action off of thatā€¦ theyā€™d just go for a stronger read

Itā€™s not out of her wolfrange; I moreso meant I wouldnā€™t lock her as a wolf, either. Idk, Iā€™ll have to look at a couple things before making a call on it. For now Iā€™m still more or less happy with where my vote is, I think.

I think vulgardā€™s treatment of hippo and the nya thing are clearing. I explained it a bit farther up in my ISO.

Hi Night!
I feel bad i havenā€™t engaged with you, like, at all so far
Mostly due to not being in the thread much at the same time, I think
And l donā€™t have a read on you yet :grimacing: so interaction is a good thing. I saw pretty much everyone elseā€™s reads on you so far but have yet to formulate my own.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 4/11 bladescape (#4880); WindwardAway (#4876)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
Marshal 1/10 Arctic (#4642)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Illwei 1/11 nutella (#4804)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 11 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium (#5004); Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

I know you suspect me but Iā€™m actually suspecting Bladescape atm. The tunnel on Squirrel is weird af and I know that he is capable of doing this as scum.

1 Like

i only used that phrasing because thatā€™s what vulgard said in the post lol

like what
this is only one post

the nya thing is okay but i dont see what else there is and im not willing to outright clear someone for this alone

1 Like

John carterā€™s role makes me think that Hippo was telling the truth.

Cursing=bad and saying Nya=good?

I mean frankly speaking unless you, the town poisoner, explicitly townread me itā€™s optimal play to poison me there basically always unless you are afraid of a healer. If you explicitly townread me your worldview shifts and vulgard is at the forefront of all of it.

Itā€™s theoretically possible that itā€™s a town poisoner who wolfread me and wanted me elimmed instead of poisoned because they thought it could be a wolf healer and iā€™d live for another day.

I do not care why or how though, anybody whoā€™s played extensively with nutella could tell you she is very likely town and is claiming some sort of mech selfclear/importance d3. If somebody claims healer later down the line and purposefully decided not to save nutella it is outted mafia fmpov.

1 Like

i dont necessarily think this is true but it would be a skill issue :joy_cat: