Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

wait, you said you targeted marl with motion detector
marl died?

chloe was the kill???
before they joined game???

I could have been blocked.
Or I could have targeted him with something else that makes sense for the message to not change.
Itā€™s up to the wolf to decide how they wanna soup me.

Yeah Iā€™m still fpsing, I donā€™t think full claims is great.

soup?

Some people here said the anti claim mechanism was a soup thing where wolves could guess peopleā€™s roles until they were wrong and then they died. Hence Iā€™m fpsing my claims a bit until itā€™s relevant again.

What I did or didnā€™t do tonight has no relevance, itā€™s nothing weird about it but thereā€™s no point reading into it.

Idk, I think the anticlaim is just a vanillizer so far

I think maybe Marlā€™s role swap happened at EoD or as an instant thing, and not at the end of the night when kills were processed. Thatā€™s the only way I can think of that Chloe couldā€™ve joined the game before dying; otherwise Marl wouldā€™ve died as a VT.

For clarification:
Instant actions werenā€™t blocked by the delay. They actually processed instantly, as far as I can tell, so the only actions that were delayed were the ones that process at the end of night.

Pretty sure Moonwink is town, reading her latest posts

That just makes a mass claim ideal though. Lots of ICs

True
Wolves would claim to be vanillized, too, though, if that were the case

What if the anticlaim mechanic changes every night? Like if itā€™s a vanillizer one night, and itā€™s a vig on another night, then changes to a roleblock?
I know this is a weird thought but I canā€™t help wondering why nobody claimed to be vanillized on N1 when someone did get vanillized on N2.

Nobody died to anticlaim on N1, either, as far as I can tell

Yeah but ā€œwhoā€™s claim makes no senseā€ is a far easier game than ā€œwhoā€™s mafiaā€. It makes it boring and broken though. If our roles are garbage vanillize isnā€™t much of a threat.

Well, except the cop.

Who got vanillized again?

Moonwink

She claimed some form of jailkeeper

Actually let me double check.

@Moonwink do you know for sure that your N1 action would have prevented both incoming and outgoing actions to/from your target?

Specifically killing actions cause I guess the rest donā€™t matter

Before the vanillize?