Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Anyway, I actually made other plans for this afternoon, so I have to head out now, will evaluate gamestate more later.

Well i guess it was good playing with sultan again lmao

Poor guy

1 Like

nice shot nice shot knew u could do it (i had doubts)

ALSO means my earlier talks about CD and kiiruma are correct

(hey sultan you ahve died you can not speak in the game thread anymore)

3 Likes

I don’t know sultan very well so I want to anaylze this readlist but idk if theyre the type f player to put their scumbuddies as townreads or as scumreads

probably townreads bc he thought lol was scummy (and i think hes town), thought achro was scummy (and i think hes town) and thought I was scummy (im town), so if I had to guess it probably means all of his scumbuds are townreads? dont know what that particually means for icet though since they were null, but if my theory is correct than I think that more likely points to icet town.

@Achromatic afaik u know sultan a decent amount, what are your thoughts?

Simon was mafia I am shocked

Judging by things i think he was trying really hard to come off genuine. As town he is usually suspicious of me and if there hadnt beem baggage there i normally humor paranoia.

The null for icet kinda sticks out like a sore thumb but otherwise it just reads like he was trying to cobble together ideas. I dont know if he felt like he was going to die or not

1 Like

he posted 5 times :sob:

Icet my initial thought is you may be town just for defending that slot for no good reason lmao

1 Like

my main reason for thinking icet is town is just bc putting a null on a scumbuddy as the ONLY null in a list and also on a slot that doesn’t have a consensus read kinda seems like he just needed to put icet somewhere and dindt really care where while a scumbuddy he would actually care about where he put the slot

idk if that makes sense but it makes sense to me

i think theres 1-2 mafia between nuto/catbae, if both arent there theres a wolf between achro/icet/magnus methinks, more likely inbetween icet/magnus tho

Ok and this is a pretty horrible reason…

But normally when he gives up only he game he is town

I’ve played with him for… I guess a year

So it’s a first

why would someone give up bc they inned into a setup and then didnt read the setup and so they left after

just read the op and dont join
idk if the giving up was particually ai but its kinda infuriating

I really thought his wolf partners ESP Kiiruma would get him to talk

That’s his personality :wowee:

Wolf Achro would’ve SHREDDED Simon tho so I think Achro is very very much town

Sultan knows how to wifom there are better reasons for tring ice atm but reaching for a tr on someone i think reflects well.

Magnus did say he thought nuto/sultan was w/w. Magnus redemption arc???

I dont know what you are talking about i would never