Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Lmao that guy randomed wolf vs me and was like ‘nah im good’

What a guy

1 Like

in all seriousness he knew he was likely in hot water from the moment he replaced in and so you have to treat that type of list as antispew - you can maybe take cracks at it but guessing what he said about his teammates is ultimately a game of WIFOM

way back in the EM days when people knew they were caught they would usually start level 0 distancing from their partners but i wouldnt count on it being the case here

1 Like

the nice thing about popcorn is the more mafia we hit the easier the game gets cuz you need to be correct on fewer towns

if im being honest the read on lol is the one that strikes me as most suspicious in its wording

i think the pushback on achro from sultan is probably unaligned and just an attempt to spin paranoia onto him

n yeah i think icet is being very genuine here

I like this tbh even if i didnt sign up to use all of the day space every day.

I could see reading out of context sultan thinking lol was an easy stab due to their lolcatting and not wanting to backtrack when told this is town meta

hm

As someone who got wagoned by kiiruma recently while i was hopping up and down on a wolf i can confirm that is kiiruma’s meta.

I’m officially a catbae cheerleader

catbae’s latest posts were literally my exact same thoughts about gamestate

Not even to mention our basically identical reads lists on day 1

It’d honestly be really cool if catbae were wolf here since I don’t think I’ve ever had a wolf mind-meld and frontrun my thoughts like this before.

But yeah, I just think catbae is town and want as much help from him in solving the rest of the game as possible

1 Like

tbf, I did have him as a TR since basically EoD 1

Tbf i like posting gifs

1 Like

so valid

1 Like

Madeline will you ever post your reads

I still firmly believe one of Magnus / YBW is Evil

I posted my reads when I took the shot on sultan

As for posting more detailed reads, I might when I shoot again, but outside of that I’m not going to say much, the shooter posting their reads lets wolves position themselves around the shooter much more easily.

I’ve made the pool of players I’d consider shooting pretty transparent, and have given people the opportunity to push for what they believe about the game - but the extent of my hand holding is going to just be trying to encourage people to get their reads out there and press them to elaborate with only minor weighing in from me

Posting reads again when I shoot is more like posting a legacy anyway

ill let you know, im rereading people right now

i just reviewed crazynuto and i still think hes…fine

oh so you agree there is a wolf in Magnus / YBW