Popcorny Mafia šŸæ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

i love that people were scumreadng me bc i wasnt putting effort into the game, which was fair, but now that im the persona actually contributing the most amount of reads and thoughts into the game and making continual comments about the game state people still scumread me for for no solid reason

hmmmm

ill take pushes led by scum for 1000 alex

ā€œusing the words i posted is being disingenuousā€ - you

Donā€™t get me wrong, you hypothetically couldā€™ve been trying to hold a partner in a weak townlean and shifted it after being questioned by Madeline, if thatā€™s the point Catbaeā€™s trying to make.

1 Like

i literally never said i thought sultan was town! what are you on about!

this is a quoted post from MY iso, it goes DIRECTLY against what you are saying and clarifies my thoughts!
and I then changed my mind later as I developed my read more!
what is your poitn! i dont understand! i feel like im going insane!

i hear it callingā€¦ its telling me to put it on

that feels like youā€™re arguing semantics to obfuscate your position

you tried to argue sultan should slot in as a top townread, i dont care if you got there by ā€œpoeā€ (a nonsensical proposition)

you made an analysis that concluded CD had strong links to kiiruma in your own words only to try to reverse that position and save him

you changed back to calling him scum only after you got called out on your position being nonsensical so i dont know why you would expect credit there

i also donā€™t understand why youā€™re getting so rustled by this - if you just owned the fact did something silly i wouldnā€™t have a problem but instead youā€™re trying to pretend you never did the thing i quoted you as doing.

another thing about nuto prolly being town is that i think magnus/ybw/lol are all calling for his head and i find it hard to believe the last mafia is thinking they can solo carry to endgame here by bussing their teammate, because i think in most worlds they lose in a f3 stuation

it seems very unrealistic to me that that is their strategy

so unless the exact team is in achro/icet/nuto and i am misreading the game terribly it seems unlikely that heā€™s scum

like, mafia could just be playing unoptimally here but if that is the case they get poeā€™d out anyway in the end

top townread is an extreme stretch and I disagree that that is anywhere close to what I said or did. I literally swapped him out moments later because I was ISOing kiiruma again to look at how he handled madeline and noticed how he handled CD, which I had brushed off before and hadnā€™t given much thought

reverse the position to save CD? When? I literally never attempted to save CD, I think the most I ever said was on D1 and a bit of D2 I said ā€œdonā€™t shoot him yetā€ since he literally hadnā€™t posted yet and I didnā€™t want the gun going to an inactive slot

that isnā€™t why I changed my position, I noticed it while looking for something else.

the order of events also just doesnā€™t line up as that top post is when I started writing the post where I called out CDā€™s alignment with Kiiruma, though tbf that post came out after what madeline said

i am getting too upset with this but from my perspective you are, at best, accidentally misunderstanding what I did and said, and at worst, deliberatley misrepresenting what I did and said to push agenda to get a shot onto me

I honestly want the gun at this point so that people will stop pushing onto me half the time for no reason and I can get my scumreads (like nuto) killed

1 Like

ok

what about you/achro/icet? your argument is that nuto is town because people 3 people are trying to get him killed while the exact same literally applies to me, and icet reasoning for me being scum is ā€œshe would probaby think its funny to give litten the gunā€ which is just like Ok I Guess

i dont really understand your point about nuto at all

i am town

if you are asking me to consider the possible world where i am mafia thats a nonstarter

VOTE: Magnus

yeah ok thats fair

you understand my perspective on the matter though right

yes

ive decided i dont really want you shot

:handshake:

There is a point to be made about Catbaeā€™s read on Nuto being unpartnered with myself, YBW and Lol. I would like to believe that Nuto is evil, and if he isnā€™t that reeval is one of the more important ones in the game from my perspective. If Nuto is Mafia, that most likely cleanly narrows down the last evil to Catbae / Icet.

Catbae

Iā€™ve been leaning towards the former for reasons that Iā€™ve already stated, quote unquote ā€œread my ISOā€; negative playstyle worn out its welcome; supporting Kiiruma; setting CD aside; and despite setting Nuto near the bottom of his tierlist, Catbae was advocating for other players (namely me, above Nuto in his tierlist) to be shot instead. Also openwolfs a couple times, and anticipates being shot by Litten when he claimed that shooting Catbae hadnā€™t even entered his mind, which could be indicative of a guilty conscience.

Icet

If Icet wa evil, that would just mean Catbaeā€™s reads have been terrible this game and thatā€™s okay. Icet blatantly agreed with Kiirumaā€™s read on Achro D1, and also tried to call [CD](Popcorny Mafia šŸæ - #676 by IcetFeelsPain] town (assuming CD is Simon). This shotlist would be naming one evil out of four players, and could be TMIā€™ing 3/4s of the scumteam (Kiiruma / Icet Catbae / Nuto) when he hadnā€™t been pushing any of them. Icet went on to assume that Litten would die D1, tried weakly naming Nuto as a shot target without really strongly pushing him, yada yada.

If Nutoā€™s evil, this might actually be distancing. We played Push the Button a few weeks back, and he put his partner (me) up for elimination despite me not being a suspect whatsoever. Heā€™d be feeling pressured, heā€™s vanished from the thread for 24 hours, I change my mind.

#638 from Kiiruma supports the idea of there being an evil between Catbae and Icet, imo. Itā€™s like rule of two, and the ā€œmaking me hate everythingā€ line feels fabricated in hindsight.

Iā€™m starting to think Nuto (if wolf) > Icet > Catbae. If Nutoā€™s Town, I guess itā€™s actually YBW > someone, and I suck enough at reading my friend to warrant a firing squad.

Madeline is already dead. Dead asleep.

Embrace your inner lunatic; fun times guaranteed.

Alright, letā€™s think about why this thread could be quiet:

• Timezones. This is probably the best explanation for it.
  • Lack of urgency. The regular timings of each shot mean that people arenā€™t pressed to be online at any particular time other than EOD. This mostly applies for villagers.
  • Lack of urgency for wolves? I donā€™t think this really makes sense?