Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

people go to sleep its not exactly a mystery

You know when you just like…die irl for a day or so? I meant to post way earlier but nice job on the shot Madeline.

It’s fine if you think I’m wolf, regardless we’re in a pretty good spot yeah? 2 out of 4 wolf shots?

Unless something crazy happened last night that I missed lol

I wasn’t feeling well so I just rested.

@crazynuto 2/3 wolf shots, stonks go up.

My thoughts remain unchanged. I want Magnus shot. If wolf game is essentially locked, if not then I’ll re-evaluate.

Others may have different thoughts, but my thoughts have been good tbh so you should go with mine.

I have no clue what’s the right shot or not.

Most people I’ve been suspicious of seem pretty solid now.

Well here’s what i like to do. I go through and try my hardest to town read everyone. If i cant, those who i dont town read are wolves

If i can, i go through and scrutinize reasons and try to sort in confidence order of what is best

Then i do this for scum reading.

Then i compare

And thats my list from game to game

1 Like

A few hours before I have to shoot again, this EoD so early in the day is weird

Achromatic
YoubutWorse
crazynuto

IcetFeelsPain
lol
Magnus

possible i’m being way too generous with my crazynuto read but also not really worried about him endgaming as mafia

3 Likes

will answer questions on any of these if necesary

first question, how is this list organized (it looks like the group under the line is ur shot list but is it ordered at all and is that true?)

second question (assuming im looking at it right) whats ur reasoning behind lol? I read him as town but i know some people read him as scum and i dont get entirely why

1 Like

go go go go go go go

1 Like

200hyperline

@Madeline are you shooting magnus next or do you need convincing.

I’m shooting Magnus next, yeah

There were things I found wolfy independently from all the solid cases there so far, think it’s just the most likely shot to be wolf rn

Oh. Ok well i found this too

Lol

1 Like
  1. @catbae
  2. @Madeline
  3. @YoubutWorse
  4. @Achromatic
  5. @Magnus
  6. @crazynuto
  7. @IcetFeelsPain
  8. @lol

Celeste enjoyers, favorite A-side soundtrack song?
Favorite B-side song?

Right now I’m really digging Reflections and Reach for the Summit on A-side
And Sever the Skyline mix on B-side

I haven’t played Celeste.

Also if magnus is a wolf i agree with Catbae that lol is paired with them so you should just fire again asap. Go big or go home tbh

yes town to scum obviously

my feeling on lol is that his reads on kii/CD both could plausibly be informed and he’s maybe the most likely to bus out of anyone in the PL, and sultan’s read on him feels suspicious

also magnus’s read on lol is really hinky yes but that is preflipping