Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Oh i actually was thinking lol’s defense of magnus asap which i felt was unusual not magnus’s defense of lol

@Magnus

Thoughts?

sorry im doing shit irl

here to avoid zero posting thingy

continue with plan nuke all LHF and we are in good shape

Ok so I said YBW / Magnus has a Mafia and I am leaning Magnus

The confidence on CD was amazing, like Kiiruma. It really seemed like they went in wolf chat oh CD afk lets bus and they were desperate for the bus for the town cred

Not only that, Achro says Magnus is mafia and I trust them

Additionally, YBW was only there BC their early game logs were funny and they’re a funny person. They’re still a funny person but their more recent logs are a lot better like theyre actually solving.

I am an obvious town and I would like to think I am an obvious town but at the same time Wolves can’t win without me being shot

Magnus’s case on me is so bad catbae’s case actually makes sense

Magnus was like I’m going to take every little thing I can find on Icet and use it against them while catbae has I think everyone else is town so they’re scum

And @madeline can’t answer you atm I don’t know the songs top of my head

i don’t think i’ve even posted a case on you i just became more doubtful

Yeah it is just POE

Unless Magnus obv-towns in the next 10 minutes, I’m shooting there

If this is a miss, not going to give Magnus instructions on who to shoot, I’d probably shoot lol next anyway, and if that’s also a miss…

I do kind of think the way Icet interacted with CD and then Sultan is mildly unpairing, but I wouldn’t bet the game on it if Magnus is a miss.

I like catbae’s approach with clearing nuto based off of how many people want to kill nuto, does feel townie for both of those slots.

I personally wouldn’t re-eval either catbae or Achro until F3, but hey, gamestate will change a lot by then, so you all do you.

/shoot @Magnus @Garfooled @May @Eddie

I got a wolf already so if this is a miss I won’t be too sad

Town would still be in a fine spot too

And if I’m wrong, again, was fun playing with you all!!

the lack of activity from everyone today, but especially lol, could be alignment indicative of wolves being demoralized

Also is a good look for catbae,

idk, if the team isn’t like, exactly catbae/nuto

then catbae is just town.

Or catbae/achro, but that’s really out there still imo

A line has been cast!

aLgdNY5_460s

@Madeline couldn’t get a bite!

We fished up this rolecard...

Koi Fish, Vanilla Town

Win condition: You win when all the mafia members are dead.

@Magnus becomes the new gunbearer. They must shoot someone within 24 hours, by 2023-05-02T19:00:00Z.

1 Like

no i actually had to do work today lol

and if im wolf why would i demoralized im like super townread by most people

ill catch up another day but it seems like magnus flipped town well im not surprised he was towny