Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Anti spew inserted here

No, it’s not an inside joke, I just feel decent enough about my townread on achro right now that I don’t want everyone just being like “yeah, achro is my top townread right now” too because that feels not as productive as forcing people to make takes on the other slots in the game

I thought jokes were supposed to be funny

didn’t seem like much of a joke to me

i’ve expressed thoughts on players that are not achro

Litten. If you don’t count that, I would say that I’m still weighing everything up, but Catbae’s refusal makes me think he is Town, and I haven’t wanted to write an analysis on Achro yet because we’re having a chat.

okay so why do you feel decent enough about your townread on him?

I would be shocked if I wasn’t everyone’s top town read, I’m very towny rn

I can see the merits of shooting people that are unpolarized and difficult to read, especially if they’ve been pushing a lot of wrong shots, but, eh, it just feels overly reductive to do so early.

I will say though, that if you’re one shot away from LyLo, then putting more consideration into making sure you shoot someone who will take LyLo seriously is probably a good idea.

1 Like

Rude

I wasn’t saying that my reads are always forced. I was saying that every read is forced, because you’re playing a game where you’re either trying to identify evils that don’t want to be found in an environment where you know what you’re supposed to be doing, or you’re making it up. Placating of Catbae… maybe?

I’m not answering your questions if you’re just going to be rude and evasive towards mine lol

Madeline is either new or an alt.

1 Like

Hey, I’ll answer any question you have, I am kinda curious too about your town read on achro tho

i have negative levels of care about being threatened

i say this cuz i think i made stances relatively clear which indicates you were likely speedreading to get current qith the thread and i associate that with being less thorough/caring less about actually trying to discern peoples alignment from their posts

scum can just capture the general flow and not care about hitting every point while town generally are looking to investigate (i mean not always some of the kids on this site are lazy but in general terms)

I agree, hence why I specifically said “halfway through the game” and not “right at the start”.

I will take this as a philosophy difference because i wildly disagree with this. My thoughts flow like a river.

That being said i dont think this philosophy difference matters to your alignment this game. That town read felt more labored than you felt day 1 in tales so even if this is always your philosophy there is a difference there imo

What about catbae’s refusal makes you townread that?

VOTE: Madeline

or perhaps it’s because that read on achro is not real? much to ponder.

shes very clearly an alt she opened with a MU copypasta

I said this.

I saw Achro’s post before this, I’m getting to that.

I am very obviously an alt, I do not appreciate speculating towards my main though, please leave it at that <3

2 Likes