Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

achro how should I be playing to win

There’s not really much to be gained out of asking you questions lol

I townread Achro because his vibe of being fine with being shot, wanting any suspicion on him to be cleared and have him be shot before lylo, and the way I said I would snapshoot the first person to scumread me and without missing a beat he scumread me -

Feels like all of those sentiments are coming from a townie POV more often than a wolf.

Hence, top townread

2 Likes

how to play as conftown is up to you

i like to sit on my ass and watch other people do things because i’m a slob but to be more active you can question people, interrogate their mindset, try to figure out if what they’re saying makes sense or not

1 Like

do you think he wouldn’t do any of that stuff as scum

no one is gunna come into the thread going “omg dont shoot me”

randomly shooting Kiiruma sounds hilarous

I read your posts, your top townread outside of achro is probably YBW

You also seem to love not explaining yourself, being passive aggressive, and then demanding other players explain themselves, all around a huge pain in the ass to work with, if you want to be like this, then fine by me.

ima go get something to ear

i townread ybw more than achro but correct

i do love all those thing tho thats correct

Do you think that post count is alignment indicative though?

I really don’t understand your focus on high posting in particular?

I dont know how catbae is as a wolf but generally this reminds me of love is war mafia catbae so far.

He was town

1 Like

Honestly as long as I kill one wolf I’ll be happy
killing zero is just embarrassing
then again, d1 and all that, but still

Achro is correct. I usually haven’t stated townreads on people early on, I could only find a few examples I could find from my last… sixteen towngames?

Summary

why did you go through all your town games for this

1 Like

You know why

Unironically has >rand wolf equity.

But don’t do that, snap shooting is how you throw popcorn mafia games, shots should really never be done in less than 12 hours IMO

1 Like

why did you do all this research on yourself? weirdge

I had those same thoughts, he was the only other person who did it. And given popcorn experience, yeah it’s >rand town

What name could you think to randomly shoot that wouldnt be hilarious?

you saw it in warhammer mash but that was 1. a mash 2. multiball

i havent rolled scum that much recently so my towngame is probably sharper