Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

…In a roundabout way? High posting correlates to motivation, meaning high WiM wolves. It’s not inherently AI, but… no, I can’t really word this.

fair

It only took two minutes and I wanted to check out of curiosity.

high posting = motivation = high WIM

You’re good so far

But how do you make the jump from high WIM = wolves?

this was @Magnus

Magnus is gonna so kill you all if he’s town lol

1 Like

Does Magnus have a history of being awkward as V?

idk

Achro/catbae/madeline/? Scum team on the prowl

1 Like

how

You said if he is town he will kill us all

1 Like

such a god gamer achro

thank you for outting ur team

1 Like

If you’re missing most kills into midgame, that would suggest that evils are doing a better job of lying low, leading into high WiM wolves. I didn’t expressly say that in my opener, but the logic of “just shoot into the POE” only works if the POE is accurate and the gunbearer is willing to cooperate, yada yada, and hitting high posters in case they’re evil is less punishing in a nightless setup than it is in a normal game.

I have played with magnus a few times where he was town and that read on catbae is a departure from my memory. He probably has awkward moments but generally i like the content magnus posts.

Evils lying low = High WIM wolves?

Isn’t it usually the opposite of that?

High WIM, high posting is like the opposite of lying low.
If you mean that they’re like powerwolfing bad shots, then sure? But that is just super situation dependent on whether or not high posters were actually being listened to and leading the shots or not.

1 Like

Ah. Change “lying low” to “unappealing targets”.

This is correct though. Missing on a high wim player means you give a high wim player a gun.

I’m walking in a weird path in a way that allows me to dodge the missionaries but still get to my destination

Why is being a negative force townie though?