Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

You never came into my mind as someone who might be picked, why did you think it was a possibility?

I think I have bad reads + am easily pocketed

If at any point anyone wishes to suspect me before lylo i would gladly urge you to listen to that voice inside your head and pull the trigger.

My record with day vigs is pretty good.

@Litten i thought i would be a good candidate for first gun since early game mistakes are more common. Looking at this player list i see someone in particular who would probably not give me the gun. Do we dare hope?

1 Like

I feel like saying โ€œoh I thought Iโ€™d be picked but I wasnโ€™tโ€ is a red flagโ€ฆ either an active solver would be given the gun, or someone unlikely to cooperate with good would be.

That sounds bad. I meant a โ€œtopโ€ solver.

why would they give an active solver the gun? Dont really understand that

Mmm
I still dont really understand

You force them to make a shot with the least amount of available information.

1 Like

right but that is irrelevant to ybwโ€™s perspective if she expects mafia to give the gun to someone with bad reads

aorn i kind of lean toward it being real and not a thing faked to look town but thats very slight

That makes more sense, and theres alos that idea of getting rid of threats early, I get that

1 Like

I expect mafia to give the gun to someone with bad reads bc Im not really thinking about it much. Magnus explained the actual logic behind it and it made sense to me. I also dont entirely see why u townread that bc that is SUCH an easy post for scum to make. Lowkey sus tbh

Shocker but Iโ€™m actually town. First time for everything I suppose.

1 Like

I think ybw expressing a reality that isnt true is probably an early good look but i dont know their game at all

โ€˜I was expecting a player who isnt as good to get thisโ€™ didnt come to pass (well depending on your opinion of litten i suppose) and them expressing confusion is a prod in the town direction.

1 Like

there are different perspectives, for what itโ€™s worth i think the best choice for the initial gun is a player who is polarized but not the most accurate scumhunter because they are otherwise unlikely to be shot

Iโ€™m hard claiming mafia

4 Likes

Im shooting litten

All hail our feline overlord

For which alignment?

do as I say not as I do
Iโ€™m sorry little one

1 Like

I feel like this is evident in the post

Magnus are you ok?