Hello.

Players who voted Lucky at some point in the day of Hell 1:
Rue, Zone, lol, Wazza, dota, Kiiruma, Moose, SirDerpsAlot
Thoughts:
I doubt the Lucky wagon was pure
EoD wagon was: Zone, Wazza, Kiiruma, Moose, SDA
I like Rue, I like Mooseā€¦ but looking back, their interactions with SDA were
incredibly awkward
SDA was voteparked on Zone all day from post #77, which was in response to Zone saying ā€œNo one voteā€. They had minimal interactions, too. Literally only a single one, actually, which was a question and a response (that didnā€™t answer the question) which had no response back

hm
hm hm hm

dotaā€™s iso is entirely lacking of really anything
lol is annoying but i havent actually isoā€™d him at all

i want to focus on the eod wagon

kiiruma has been sorta awkward but he was very ready to turn around his read on me despite thread opinion overall not changing much so i dont really want to go there today

so
imo

zone/dota wagons preferred, moose/lol vaguely acceptable? idk on moose i want to think more about it

3 Likes

so do you have like any thoughts

also i realized voting for a break was dumb

1 Like

yeah kiiruma is town dw

you saying this means nothing to me

gotta head back to work now will pop on when i can and @ me with shit you want me to see/answer

I wouldnā€™t put him up to locktown, but the fact that he switched his vote is admittedly very towny, even for me. So, I guess I wonā€™t send him to hell after all.

Instead, I think I will just start sending people to hell. While Gorta is an interesting choice, given his interaction with Wazza at Heaven 1, I think I should vote other people first.

/vote Porscha @Host_Account_1

it should
later i can pull up the clearing posts to me if u want
but i vaguely agree with your preferred wagons yeah

yes thatā€™s what we do rn

2 Likes

/vote dota @Host_Account_1

Alright, so, I see why some of yall are saying Lucky is locktown but I HIGHLY disagree because I feel like Sethā€™s change (followed by Trochiā€™s (bearing in mind Trochi is town (which means that I might be wrong and trochi may be scum))) at EoD was beyond weird.

They were due for being sent to heaven, changed all of a sudden because ā€˜We canā€™t let Wazza have control as wolfā€™ which I see as an attempted derpclear after Wazza flips townā€¦ and also to stay in thread a bit longer thinking that with them being cleared they can semi-carry their team.

If Iā€™m right, itā€™s possible that in townā€™s discussions the wolves HAVE been mentioned a fair amount for being PoE or suspects which we might send to hell. And if this is the case then Seth knowingly had to stay in thread to try and control it a bit.

IDK I could just be overthinking but Iā€™m getting bad vibes and have been having them fester over our break

maybe iā€™m seeing this too simply but hereā€™s my view
mafia wants mafia to go to heaven above all
that is their main goal
seth was perfectly set to go to heaven at EOD and he changed his vote
leading me to be like okay i townread a lot of the wazza wagon if wazza is mafia iā€™m just dumb

but the point is why in the hell would a mafia seth go directly against main wincon when he was already pretty much set to go to heaven

2 Likes

This point of view is incredibly confirmation biased, and I would like you to reconsider it.

1 Like

I know thatā€™s the main wincon.
I know also (as Rue said after) Iā€™m biased to all fuck.

But I can see it being possible and I donā€™t want to let Lucky go to heaven while I have doubts.
If yall donā€™t want to send Lucky to hell then thatā€™s your own fair decision.
Iā€™d rather Hell > Purgatory > Heaven atm for Lucky

have you tried not being biased
this is only half a joke

To be quite blunt, I donā€™t care about your opinion on this matter.

2 Likes

@Porscha Why did you end Heaven phase on Aelin?

1 Like

I never asked whether you care or not.
Iā€™m giving my opinion because thatā€™s kinda what we do in this game.

1 Like