Publicly Reviewed Roles Thread

in case you were wondering why i think of that obscure greek myth before any ToL term

5 Likes

:star:

1/5 Stars

Reason: why would you ever use anything other than bounty?I mean I guess you could live in the scenario where you execute the entire town faction but this is just so good as you can kill all slankers d2 and can narrow the PoE insanely quickly.

Lore: The Noble was basically a god, he could see into the past present and future. One day, whilest he was out on his stroll through the kingdom he thought to himself, “hmm what if I just murdered everyone until I killed a bad guy” so the Noble began on a murderous rampage killing every town that crossed his path until he eventually found a bad guy.

2 uses

1 Like

Again, why would you ever use anything other than bounty

It only has

Two uses

You can only use it twice

1 Like

Thats why you have to use things other than bounty if games goes on past n2

1 Like

D3*

1 Like

Ok, then
N1 Bounty
N2 Bounty

That’s 2 wolf kills and an extremely narrow PoE.
Bounty is a multi-vig, so the Noble doesn’t need the other abilities as bounty is already Op

I wasn’t disagreeing it was strong

I’m saying why you use things other than bounty

1 Like

The thing is this role has more abilities, like a feedback cop, vote manipulator, and is more likely to become king.
It’s just way too powerful.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Rating 5/5 Stars

Reason:
This was played in a bastard setup I’m hoping, and in which case yeah this role is fine it’s just a worse fruit vendor. You don’t need to modkill people though, just say that they die.

Lore:
There once was a dire werewolf hunter who searched throughout all of the lands for werewolves, he was an expert and finding traces of werewolves, second only to Van Helsing. This werewolf hunter was the greatest I. The world, however there was one catch… werewolves aren’t real.

1 Like

Never did I think I’d see the day 2 people unironically argue about the power level of an Octuple Threat class.

3 Likes

Oh no I 100% agree with them

1 Like

I mean that isn’t even the strongest class in octuple threat.

There are definitely way stronger classes.

This is probably one of the weaker classes if I had to be honest.

8 faction multiball? In that case just wait to be converted

1 Like

Well.

Factions can be converted by other factions.

1 Like

Raneday is female, but I am loving the lore nonetheless!
As for the setup, it was indeed a bastard one. Bastard in the sense that there was a Sanity Cop and an Insane Naive (AKA Paranoid) Cop in the setup.

As for my next one… How about one of my favorites?

Why this is one of my favorites

I alerted N1 and killed Town 2’s Doctor. Then I alerted N2, and killed a Mafia and a Lover 3P, whose Lover committed suicide.

Meanwhile during D2, I claimed to be a 2-Shot Necromancer, claiming I would either use a Vigilante in the graveyard to shoot whoever I believe to be a 3P, or use the Doctor to heal myself.

Quite literally everything played out in my favor.

1 Like

:cookie:

Rating: Cookie

Reason:
I mean it’s a Mafia aligned Paranoid Gun Man that also has limits. It’s not really creative but it’s balanced.

Lore:
Go read Romeo and Juliet or something idk.

Two households, both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross’d lovers take their life;

1 Like

The cookie is poisoned btw

1 Like

“balanced”

1 Like