Purgatory II - TOWN VICTORY!

I am curious tho: Do you think you’d have an idea of how to scumread me? Like are there any potential tells you think I’d have? (I’ll be fun and tell you if you’re right lol) :popcorn:

All good! Have a good evening, Toad! <3

OH MY GOD I FILTERED MY MESSAGES FROM THE INVITATIONAL, AND I HAVE A HUGE FUCKING TELL HOLY CRAP

1 Like

Glad I caught that now lol. Will keep that in mind for future scum games. Fortunately, no one else has caught it XD

I don’t really have anything better to do, so I’m gonna continue to filter my invitational posts to see if there are any other potential scum tells I can discover about myself

Wasn’t expecting to find an out in the open one—shame on me XD

For reference, this is the game I’m using as reference to look into my scum behavior. Feel free to look if you’d like:

(Hopefully, that linked correctly)

I don’t have enough experience with you to be confident overall, but i do tend to be very good at reading people in general. I thought you were very obvious in our one game. I don’t know how you replicate.

1 Like

That’s fair. I can at least tell you the “out in the open” tell I noticed since I am hoping to change it now that I noticed it. Unlike when I’m uninformed town, my messages in Invitational that were seemingly uninformed carried themselves in a more confident way. Specifically, I never used “I think” in Invitational. At least, I didn’t see it used in like the 200 posts I skimmed through

And, although you do not know me outside of forum, “I think” is like a part of my daily vocabulary lol XD
I don’t speak with certainty like ever, so that’s a red flag I caught when filtering back my posts then

My scum tell in regular mafia games is i am not night killed. I have wnd game’d every win as scum on this forum i believe. Make it make sense.

2 Likes

What does “wnd” mean?

Yeah I figured that was the case. That’s also why I’m a little nervous about your slot lol

I think I have my own tell for you, but I’m not quite certain. I also don’t think I’d be able to call it a tell since it’s just something all scum have to do lol

Oh right I forgot to vote earlier. VOTE: Lol

Okay I’m going to take a break from forum. May be back to ramble some more later :+1:

Its a typo of the word end. As in. Was alive as scum at the end. Despite usually dying n1 as town.

1 Like

Ah I see. Thank you! Also, is it against the rules on Forums to post a Medal clip? I know people post Youtube videos, so I didn’t know if Medal clips were allowed or not. I was gonna post the Medal clip I was referencing earlier

If you don’t know, Medal is just a recording software that lets you record your games and post them as clips

I have no idea!

1 Like

I decided to ask via the forum site to see if it’s valid. If they say no, I’ll just show it off after the game if I remember to :+1: