Queue Discussion Thread

1 Like

Merry hat day

CRIMMAS

I feel like this list could be condensed and someone just has to go through the games and find out if they’re actually WIP or just scrapped tbh, looking at this list I see a multitude of games I planned but never went through with, etc. etc. not to mention some games from people who haven’t shown up in quite some time.

I’m removing all my games rn, rest in piece BTD6 FM :pensive:

5 Likes

Can confirm that MiA is still in the works. Just been getting the shit beaten out of me mental-health-wise IRL. So please don’t remove!

2 Likes

i remember this

1 Like

its a great game just too ambitous

2 Likes

Too good for it’s time

1 Like

also the rolecards got burnt in the old forums
pretty sad

1 Like

i am probably going to remove ori 2 from wip bc i havent had motivation for it in months

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the time when my current batch is done.

feels bad. Think you will ever bring it back?

who knows

2 Likes

I’d be willing to try and running Telephone Pictionary, though I would like a cohost for it.

I think I have a basic idea of how to run it, just need to go dig up the code I used to generate stuff.

I am asking once again looking for co-host support, preferable with North American / Australian timezones

Need For Speed Most Wanted FM co-host

Im like 2 hours ahead of NA, but would be down if thats ok

1 Like

Two steps from hell also?

i finally got around to finishing it and i’m so mad lmao

i think it was interesting to watch as someone who actually plays the game the show is based on, but on the other hand the amount of host intervention / anti-swing managed to make botc look attractive

i mean it’s kinda understandable because it’s a reality tv show and they need to keep the game intense rather than having one side sweep

but i feel like town ML’ing in 4v2 and then the host saying “lol actually there’s no kill tonight” is kinda wtf for mafia

they never made it obvious from the start how they were going to handle the endgame and if mafia would have a parity wincon but i feel like what they decided to go with just didn’t work

for everyone else’s sake: the game came down to 3v2 after the host decided there would be no kill after town made a normally game-losing ML, and the reason they were never told the number of traitors from the start was because the way the game finished was that town would have perpetual eliminations until they unanimously decide that there are no traitors left. if even one person votes to continue the game then another vote is held where someone has to be voted out. now bear in mind votes to continue the game were public, and traitors take ALL of the money if they don’t get voted out - so from this it’s pretty blatant that whoever votes to continue the game is town, which is exactly what happened

(although the remaining town were all kinda dumb and the only reason they began to suspect the last traitor who they all hard townread was because the mafia who got voted out in f5 just prior made it obvious that the other traitor was mafia by implying he betrayed him since he was bussed :joy_cat: )

the problem with this game is that unlike in mafia, only the people alive can win, yet like in actual mafia, the town alive in the end are usually the people playing badly (and in this case it literally was the 3 people who hard townread basically all the wolves) so i was rooting for the traitors to win for pretty much the past several episodes so for them to lose to this hurt to watch

idk, i mean they have to make it climactic because it’s a show but the way they went about doing this kinda damaged the sanctity of the game, which was actually the more frustrating thing to watch than everyone playing badly

4 Likes

Huh. Reminds me of Jinrou Game (Manga).
And YTTD (Game / Manga). And Raging Loop (Game).