if your asking, yes I’ll show up to mass grave

That sounds pretty ominous.

oh
it is

@Osieorb18
I’ll pre-in for the rubber band game

2 Likes

My game is actually 16 players, not 19.

also I just spent the past 3 hours recreating it because I lost it in FoL PMs woo

2 Likes

The OP is a wiki, you should be able to change the number of players

2 Likes

Half of me wants to enter betrayal cause i wanna RP for it.
Second realizes the game will likely take over a month if not more…

Whysper do you suspect that kinda timing for it/have a way to make less? Or are you planning for that length?

3 Likes

Yeah, I suspect it will take around that much time, especially if there’s the full 6 players. I plan to streamline some of the play, like room placement. So instead of allowing the player to choose the room orientation, I’ll just determine this myself based on some set standard.

Another thing I may do is order the players by what time of day they can most likely take their turn. That way we should be able to at least do one round each 24h.

2 Likes

This mention of RPing does make me wonder how many others would like to do this. You’re right that this game does lend itself to that possibility. And it may make this more fun along the way. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

When is next fm game starting?

…when the next one finishes

1 Like

How many do we have at a time?

The village BTF games shouldn’t count to an FM cap imo because they aren’t for everyone and every time I have played one I don’t understand what is happening

Someone should host that Heaven/Hell FM game where you vote for people to go to heaven and then scum win if a certain number of people geto to heaven.

That game is ELITE

3 Likes

there are 3 games running but one is an invitational
there are normally 2 running

They don’t, they count towards the Misc cap

2 Likes

I didn’t think I’d need one, so I am searching for one now.
Gimme a moment. I’ll try and see whether a couple Nuffians are interested or not.

Oh hey Zone.
It’s been a while since I helped you host a game.

@Zone_Q11 do you need a co-host?
If you don’t have one already, call me.