Queue Discussion Thread

This guy

He randomly types letters on a keyboard and if anything makes a word or represents a show or similar it gets added to queue under that name

2 Likes

Are Misc games added into the in review section?

No, Miscs aren’t reviewed

So they’re just added to the Misc section?

Yes

@Osieorb18, @Chihiro, @Aelin, @???, @Marshal, @???, @ElizaThePsycho, @otherpeople,hopefully, @Zone_Q11, @???, @Arete, @Geyde, @Arctic, @Arctic, ???, @Ruby, @katze, @Osieorb18, @orangeandblack5

Two things, All of your games have been given an order. If the timeframe doesn’t seem to work for you as it approaches reach out to me and we can try and swap it with something else.

Also if your name has one of those ??? or other people, hopefully next to it, I ask you to start trying to find a cohost sooner than later to speed up the host account process when it comes time for your game to start. That way I can give the spiel about the rules to both of you at the same time rather than waiting a week into signups to give it to you.

As for everyone else, some of these people need cohosts if a game looks interesting reach out to them. Otherwise, as I have to repeat a lot and Arete just recently mentioned, if you put something in the other thread move it up to the op yourself and in the right spot. It’s a wiki for a reason, so I don’t have to figure out if Dangarompa 37 in space is WIP or not.

1 Like

If all games were to last approximately 9 days, then I estimate that my game would start at around Week 11 (March 14th), and as long as it isn’t exactly March 14th, then I should be fine.

If I can’t host solo, then I will ask @CRichardFortressLies to be my cohost again.

we ask all FM games to have a cohost regardless of person running it.

1 Like

Okay. CRich, what do you say?

1 Like

The obvious solution is to make an alt account and then get snapped in half by chloe for breaking forum rules

2 Likes

Depending on when it starts and what you’re expecting from a cohost, I may be down.

Yes please.

1 Like

No offense Osie, but I’m choosing CRich again so we won’t have to listen to the mandatory spiel of rules again. (I already listened to it twice despite being a host once. …technically, I should’ve listened to it thrice, but my point is that I really don’t want to listen to it again.)

@CRichardFortressLies, I plan to post the OP with my main account. The host account should be able to edit the OP & Thread though, so there shouldn’t be any difference when compared to the previous game.

2 Likes

when did queue manager start bullying hosts with long list of rules

2 Likes

Whenever Im the one giving the account I do it regardless. I don’t care how many times you did it. Sending a list of rules isn’t gonna hurt anyone. And they are there as a form of hey you are accountable to. For you they are more so as a reminder.

Its the host account rules, so since host accounts became a thing

psychic damage

3 Likes

HOST ACCOUNT RULES?! gasp

Forsooth, thy tyranny abounds!

blah blah blah

1 Like

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE

5 Likes

Ethereal Damage

when next misc :rage: