Queue Discussion Thread

It’s easier to not run Minority rule at all, but anyway.

How is Minority rule run exactly?

1 Like

uhh idk

we did like 3 battle royale versions and i won all of them

1 Like

Alright, I’ll go ask chloves

2 Likes

Ask her for what?

Cloves

And, unrelated, how to run Minority rule

1 Like

Just search up the game thread here

But like, are the rooms chosen at random or not.

1 Like

I mean that’s host preference

i think

pretty sure marl wotm’d the rooms and chloe just full rng’d them

2 Likes

Semi-auto the rooms

1 Like

2 Likes

I am assuming the number of hours will be 69

Now which Octuple Threat class do I pick

3 Likes

All of them

so you just choose an arbitrary group of people that’s just the majority rounded up until you get to the end

what happens then

where’s the actual gameplay

Also, Majority Rule could be an endless game as well, as there’s no mechanism which could prevent everyone from choosing the same room repeatedly

1 Like

So like, how the FUCK does the Queue work?

FM queue

People submit games for review

They are eventually reviewed, and if they pass they are added to “Waiting to Start”

Once there, they are added to one of two queue tracks, loosely defined as “vanilla” and “special.” One game from each track can be active at a time. Once one game finishes, the next game from that track can open for signups. (Obviously there can be modifications, e.g. two hosts on the same track can trade places if it fits their schedules better, and we try to avoid having multiple super large games both starting at once)

Invitational games are instead scheduled for a specific date in consultation with the queue manager. An invitational game can be run alongside two normal games.

Misc queue

People add Miscs to the Misc queue. Two Miscs can run at a time. They are run in the order they are submitted.

1 Like

How are games added to the queue? Who adds them?

When you submit a game for review, you add it to the “In Review” section of the queue yourself. It will then be assigned a reviewer, who will add themself as your reviewer.

Once it passes review and your reviewer has announced that it passes review, one of you can move it up to Waiting to Start. Its actual slot in the queue is assigned by the Queue Manager (DatBird) in consultation with the moderators and the review team.