Queue Discussion Thread

i am perfectly sane. i am normal. i can be trusted a firearm.

Are you murican? If so, every gun crime you have is strictly cultural. :relieved:

I am sane. I am normal. I can be trusted with a firearm.

3 Likes

Looking for a cohost for Magnus RP. Please message Magnus if your interested

1 Like

Whens the next mafia game starting i havent seen one for ages

4 Likes

one in signups right now

1 Like

Sadly I don’t think interest is all that high. We shall see.

Yee no disrepext to zone cuz they make a lot of good setups but im waiting to join a game a lil spicier tbh

1 Like

…I am opting to drop CV2 and put 80s Overhaul to the queue.
…I should probably consult with Osie again.

2 Likes

Tbf getting people to vote on CV2 was an uphill battle.

2 Likes

Hi. CRich is here again. o/

please I beg of you

A Quick peek for the corrent OP (it is not the final form):

BtM Illusion…

General

out of game communication don’t need to include the hosts. (it’s hard to keep up with 32 roles and their interactions, and if we add alliances on top of that, I would have a nightmare… )

Gameplay

General Basics

-The last player standing is the victor. There can only be 1 winner.

-A player’s role is not revealed when they die (of course, if their role was guessed you might know it).

-Each player will have a different role.

-death players are allowed to communicate in the game thread.

-every role which reveals their action to the public acts at the end of their respective phase. (aka CJ skipping voting phase will be announced at the end of VP, and so on.) The only exception from this rule is the Sorcerer.

-after a player dies, they can pick a player to sponsor. They win if they sponsored player win.

-If a dead player has charges left from their ability, once per game they can give their ability to any living player, for a single phase. Dead players need to PM me, before the phase starts, if they want to give their ability to someone. (the targeted player will be notified and have a single phase to decide what to do with it.)

Challenge phase

The Challenge Phase lasts 48 hours

-The game begins on this phase.

-Players may challenge other players to dances or duels in the first 24 hours of the phase via PMing the host.

-players can use encore only in this 24 hour.

If a player does not wish to challenge, they may instead “/nochallenge”.

-After 24 hour lasted each challenges are revealed.

-Once issued, the challenged player must choose whether to “/accept” the challenge or use a “/deny” via PM to the host (all players begin the game with a deny).

-If the challenged player does not respond by the end of the Challenge Phase, the challenge is automatically accepted.

-The results of the challenges will be posted at the end of the Action Phase (see Action Phase).

-The victors of duels and dances are determined by which player’s roles are higher on the respective list (see below), plus any interfering abilities.

The positions inside each category will be randomized at the start of the game. (and this list will be fixed through the game, but won’t be revealed.)

Challenge lists

Duel rankings.

duels

Excellent in duel: Barbarian, Blacksmith, Knight, gamble, warden

Good in duel: Man-at-arts, Soldier, poisoner, usurper

Adept in duel: kleptomaniac, necromancer, Prankster, sorcerer

Average in duel: clergyman, Investigator, Peasant, Trickster, psychologist

Poor in duel: Thief, gardener, mystic, Pharmacist,

Bad in duel: Student, Forger, judge, author,

Awful in duel: Musician, Royal, duchess, blackmailer

Dance rankings.

dances

Excellent in dance: Musician, Royal, duchess, author, thief

Good in dance: sorcerer, blackmailer, gardener, mystc,

Adept in dance: Forger, judge, necromancer, Trickster,

Average in dance: clergyman, Investigator, Peasant, psychologist,

Poor in dance: kleptomaniac, Pharmacist, Prankster, gambler,

Bad in dance: Student, Blacksmith, Warden, Man-at-arts,

Awful in dance: Barbarian, Soldier, poisoner, usurper

Action phase

-The Action Phase lasts 24 hours, or until all actions have been received.

-Roles with abilities that are used during the Action Phase can PM the moderator to use them.

-Players have to select gifts during this phase (see below).

-For each challenge participated in, the player earns one gift. Gifts are not revealed.

-The results for duels and dances will be posted at the end of the Action Phase.

voting phase

-The Voting Phase lasts 48 hours, OR until all players have voted and all players have switched or noswitched.

-The Voting Phase will occur during the first round, and there will be an execution.

-Any player who lost a duel or dance during the past Challenge Phase is a valid vote target.

-You may “/switch” your plate of food with the plate of another player, consuming a plate switch (each player begins with one plate switch).

-The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be executed.

-Ties are settled by the hosts’ discretion

-Each player is given a plate of food.

-At the end of the phase, each player eats the food in front of them.

-Players who eat poison food will die. (unless something prevents this.)

-In addition, once per game, if you received a free guess as a gift, you must use it during this Phase. If you are correct, that player will be executed at the end of the Dinner Phase. All attempted guesses are revealed at the end of the Dinner Phase.

-You always may make a guess as to another player’s role staking your life. However, if you are incorrect, you will be executed. If you are executed, your guess will be nullified, if you staking your life. (other death types don’t interfere with it.)

gifts

Extra Deny- grants an extra deny to deny a challenge (see Challenge Phase) (each player starts with one deny)

Extra Switch- grants an extra plate switch to swap plates (see voting Phase) (each player starts with one switch)

Extra encore - grants you an extra challenge during challenge phase. Cannot be used to challenge an other player multiple times. (each player starts with one encore.)

Extra vote - grants an extra vote during voting phase. You can use this only in the next voting phase.

Free Guess- during the upcoming voting Phase, you may make a guess as to a player’s role. If you are correct, they will be executed. You may only choose this gift once per game.

Guess Immunity- you are not a valid guess target during the next voting Phase. You may only choose this gift once per game.

Premium Food- you cannot die from poisoned food.

Secret gift. - You can pick this as an alive player, but you need a special condition to unlock its potential.
At the start of each challenge phase two information about the secret gift is revealed.
One of them is true, the other is a lie.

Lottery Ticket - If you are the only one to take this gift, you get 2x the amount of gifts. You can choose this gift multiple times, with exponential benefits.

The rules are simple…be the last one standing.

Or make your sponsored one win the game.

3 Likes

Nymph, CJ and a third role aren’t on the list, cause of special reasons.
But they can be rolled in the game.

1 Like

wha

everybody sponsors one person

Than everybody wins.

And I would congratulate for the community if they can manage that, also remove this addition from my later games.

Like I said.
You should forget everything you knew about Btm.
(this is a highly experimental game, with a lot of experimental roles and rules.)

1 Like

okay so
suggestion
make it only for R1 and maybe R2 deaths
because those suck to play and such

but you can literally just like
insta-win in F2, and most of the time F3
no matter what happens

how about everyone gets a random sponser at start of the game

1 Like