Queue Discussion Thread

I’m looking for some way to archive it in a wiki fashion, such that it can be preserved and easily accessed and easily edited. Additionally, this would allow me to link multiple chains together in a uniformed and predictable way.

1 Like

if what you want is to create an offsite wiki there are plenty of free sites designed for people to create wikis

1 Like

The best misc of all time is now 8% complete.

Get ready for its release in like November

1 Like

I think you might be able to do something of the sort here but I’m not 100% confident. I may poke at it with some mod assistance at some point.

dbt

I give different screenshot over the submission thread

Idea: Majority Rule

Literally exact same as Minority Rule but only people in majority survive instead of only people in majority die.

People will have to pm each other to try make sure they get in majority and fool other people to accidentally go in minority rooms. All rooms are just the same as Minority Rule for the meme.

2 Likes

I lowkey think it wld work and be p funny but there may be a glaring flaw I can’t see lol

1 Like

everyone will just go to the obvious best room each round?

3 Likes

wouldn’t you all just declare that there’s a majority room you should all go to

and then everyone just goes there and the game continues forever

I mean there’s a reason why Majority room doesn’t work in the base game anyways

No because you want to eliminate people

Assuming people sign up to a misc to win, they’d try get other ppl to go into a different room.

Aka in 10 player game make a dm with 6 players saying let’s all x room to eliminate the other 4 players

1 Like

Better Idea: Secondary Majority Rule.

Only the second biggest majority survives.

1 Like

It’s easy to get in 1st, but it is incredibly hard to get 2nd best

1 Like

Im pretty sure second biggest majority would just

kill everyone

like the game would last 3 rounds

1 Like

Turbo Rule

I think it’s easier to just run Minority Rule normally with some extra stuff

1 Like