Queue Discussion Thread

not putting my submission in the queue and yet still adding people to the queue who submitted after me xd

for the queue you’re supposed to edit it in yourself

wait you can do that?

mhm

katze is a looser

1 Like

you can edit this post for example

i wikified it
which is what the queue is

I have become significantly less stupid

apologies! my game is now in the queue where it should be

so

heres a setup i was thinking of maybe running some time

Nightingale’s Upgraded Mad17’er

13x Town
4x Mafia

Of the following 18 roles, 1 will randomly be discarded and the other 17 will be assigned at random to one player in the game without regard for the player’s alignment. Each role is restricted to using its action only on the nights listed on the chart. The Mafia will be told which role is not present in the game.

Roles (Heavily reworked from original Mad17 Setup)

Role Acts on These Nights Modifier
Motion Detector Nights 1-8

Mechanics

• Role reveals at death are alignment only . You will not learn a player’s exact role when they die.
  • Usage of night actions is optional, but unused actions will be lost.
  • Town wins when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
  • Mafia factions win when they achieve Parity and all other evil factions have been eliminated at any time.
  • Votes are automatically locked in at LYLO.
  • No Lynching is enabled. Vote for No Lynch to forgo a lynch that Day.
  • Mafia factional kills are optional . Mafia may submit a factional kill each night, but are not required to. However, starting night 5, the factional kill will be mandatory.
  • Mafia factional kills are assigned. They can be tracked, watched, or roleblocked.
  • Mafia share a factional Night Kill, which is a single standard shot for their faction.
  • Mafia members may perform the faction kill in addition to their regular action at the same time.
  • Mafia may communicate at any time.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being lynched at random from among the tied players.
2 Likes

but why

2 Likes

that’s like saying you’ve upgraded dysentery

1 Like

read the setup details

oh no you misunderstand

all modets is funny

but my point still stands

How much effort is required by the co-host for this? My schedule is still somewhat iffy, so I can’t promise that I’d be able to always get to this. But I’d like to see this game get going for everyone and I should have time here and there to help out if this doesn’t require much.

Same for some other games I see in the queue, like the Word Match and Minority Rule. I should be able to help out with simple games like those.

1 Like

Minority Rule shouldn’t need a co-host, due to its simplicity.

Next game I run, I’ll think about it. I have an idea for a misc RP based on [REDACTED] and an old old forum game I ran when I was like 14. Depending on how many people I put on the playerlist, I may need the extra help, especially with my work schedule.

4 Likes

Yeah, it is pretty simple. Though I think there might still be a requirement to have a co-host as a just in case something happens and someone needs to take over running the game.

not that you couldn’t just do that without having been on from the beginning lol

game is not exactly rocket science and nothing requires host-specific knowledge or perms

1 Like

Yeah, that’s true. :ayaya: So maybe the co-host requirement would be waived in circumstances like this. Though maybe this item variation of the game has some secrets about the items players have. :ayaya:

Unless I disappear for days, (which I don’t plan to do) it is just a formality.

1 Like