:D

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the birthday cakeā€¦

2 Likes

Happy chloeday

wow we donā€™t have a lot of miscs queued up
if i had more time iā€™d be working on MiA right now xd

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m planning one up actually, more like a test trial. I need to just make sense of EXP distribution and how to design abilities.

1 Like

[I didnā€™t even start to design my games for the record)

1 Like

when will somebody run diamond arc crossing again

hopefully never seeing as how only one player managed to actually submit an action each night

the premise is cool but i feel like itā€™s just a retextured paint your mafia which is significantly more prone to treeing

1 Like

RPs where people tree

I wonder if thatā€™s Atlasā€™ game

eh
fair

You could just run paint but with an abridged ruleset to achieve a superior game

2 Likes

aw hat

it was really fun but the time commitment of writing a whole article was kinda hard esp when you were really busy. Kiiruma hard carried mafia in that sense bc otherwise they wouldve had like no articles written. The concept is really fun though and I would love to see something similar (also cloned just going like ā€œi want to do xā€ and then filling the rest with random words was kind of an unavoidable thing with it)

1 Like

fair

how abt
no word min but more likely to cater to ppl who write longer stuff

but i honestly think pymm just has more comedic value bc of people being bad at drawing
maybe pymm with optional writing instead of painting? and if you just write like ā€œbpvā€ then you get nothing

1 Like

i think wordmin on dac is unnecessary and promotes treeing though
if someone wants to be low effort af the word min doesnt stop them
it just gates the mid-low effort entries
youre not gonna force somebody to have more time for the game

1 Like

i kinda like this idea honestly, bc I donā€™t like painting or art that much and would not be able to paint any ability well (which I get is the fun but I donā€™t really like doing it much), but being able to write an ability would be much easier and would allow for more specificity but still taking more time

1 Like

Using that profile picture is illegal

2 Likes

3 Likes

ah shit with KFADā€™s cancellation i gotta work on MIA so we have miscs in queue
actually we have a lot of miscs in the WIP section are any of those ever gonna be run

1 Like