Queue Discussion Thread

i could try to host something but i do have finals in like 2 weeks so

1 Like

i have 17 different popcorn variants ready and they are approaching rapidly to your location

2 Likes

Iā€™d host a vanilla game but um, cough cough I need to co host at least 2 games before Iā€™m eligible again.
Itā€™s my own fault and I deserved it after the hell I put
@eevee through.

Turns out multi-balling and trying to go from my account to the host account back to back was way too much.
The first day I handled almost everything no problem with like not really any help, but after that it was like ā€œwhere the hell is Zorvo?ā€.

If I were to host a Vanilla Game or probably any game for that matter itā€™ll probably be on my Lucky account.

Iā€™ll probably default that account as my hosting account and maybe even my Isolde afterwards as well idk.

Iā€™ll Co-Host

What if you do something like this:

2 Town Shields
2 Town Bodyguards
6 Vanilla Townie

1 Mafia Odd Night Strongman
2 Mafia Goons

Iā€™m working on a vanilla game atm. Iā€™ve put it up for review a few times and taken it back down because I wasnā€™t personally satisfied with it, before anyone else got back to me. Itā€™s pretty close to completion, though.

Basically Shield is the opposite of Bodyguard.

Bodyguard dies instead of their target.
Shield dies for their targetā€™s target if their target performed a kill.

i can dig up more awful games nobody wants to play

I also have a setup in mind, I just have to see how to balance it.

what is a shield

oh

Iā€™ll try to kickstart the review process this weekend; was on vacation for the past couple of weeks and couldnā€™t do much reviewing then.

2 Likes

me, someone who has never played a forum mafia and likely never will,

4 Likes

note: this is primarily because i donā€™t typically do well in non rp games

1 Like

GOOD

1 Like

rp forum mafia

3 Likes

also i can leak that me and night have something sick coming up soon

1 Like

I meanā€¦thatā€™s a great idea, FM you can finally RP.

1 Like

I remember that one time evils are in majority and I have to roleplay an evil king.

2 Likes