Queue Discussion Thread

gross, there’s mafia in my orchid

1 Like

Help. I wanna put up Stratagem-18 and -21 on the Vanilla Queue, but I don’t actually know whether they are Vanilla or Special.

They are open setups, so I might as well ask this now: Can “Restless Spirit”, “Princess”, and “Even Day Rabble Rouser” be considered as Vanilla?

• Restless Spirit: Can still vote post mortem.
  • Princess: Upon being executed, the mafia will gain one additional factional kill.
  • […] Rabble Rouser: Each even day, everyone can execute two players instead of only one. First one is at the end of the first half of day phase. Second one is -as usual- at the end of the day phase.
1 Like

no

3 Likes

They’re strawberry flavored

2 Likes

id argue that 1 or 2 prs like that in an open, mostly vanilla setup feels more like a vanilla game than a special

3 Likes

:speech_balloon:
:fox_face:

1 Like

I’ve done it
I created a vanilia game

1 Like

the first of its kind

1 Like

Firekitten 11’er: White Flag Edition
2 mafia
7 VT
2 masons with a special ability

The masons are passively night immune as long as both of them are alive, unless a condition is met. Each night they must choose one of them to be normally bullet proof. If the mason who was not selected by the masons were shot, that mason will not die. However, the mason who was not shot will no longer be passively night immune and cannot be selected by this ability. If both masons die, mafia wins.

Example: Bob and Jake are masons. Bob and Jake choose Jake to be “normally bullet proof”. If Jake is shot, Jake doesn’t die and nothing happens. If Bob is shot, Bob doesn’t die, however Jake can be killed on future nights and the masons must choose Bob every night onwards.

I didn’t put this up to be reviewed/in the queue yet as ima make cards for everything

1 Like

do mafia have white flag tho

no

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

the town holds the flag

1 Like

I’m sobbing I’ve been told my ideas are dumb and stupid and while it’s true i don’t think I’ll ever financially recover

2 Likes

new firekitten13’er blackflag with masons!
if 3 town are executed, mafia wins
if 2 mafia are executed, town wins.

3 mafia
2 masons
8 vt

1 Like

that’s 12

1 Like

comparison
nigthflag with 4 town executed and nightless is expected to have 50-50 win rate in theory
in practice it’s usally better for scum
made this not nightless + added 2 masons so I made it three town executions instead

White Flag
Grey Flag
Black Flag
Pokadot Flag

I removed Jester Cult Overhaul.
I have become very doubtful that anyone would enjoy playing it.

4 Likes

Did you have Jestery wincons or Jestery abilities?

1 Like