- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per active phase.
- Fail to heed the former rules more than twice, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- This is a closed rolemadness.
- The game starts with Night 0.
- Day Phases last 48 hours unless majority is reached early. Night Phases last 24 hours.
- All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
- Mafia members may communicate through Discord during both phases.
- Factional attacks are optional and assigned.
- Only roles with investigative abilities (i.e. abilities that lets the user gain feedback pertaining another player’s information) will be informed if their abilities are roleblocked or redirected.
- If a player has more than one abilities that they can use on the same phase, then they may use all of them simultaneously. (Unless otherwise stated.)
- Passive abilities cannot be roleblocked.
- Unless affected by another ability, all abilities (including Locked, Disabled, Lost, and Removed) are expected to show up on flips. (Not all of these will show up on this game.)
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled.
- Everyone will become dead Restless Spirits post-mortem post-flip, though the details might differ depending on one’s alignment. Dead Restless Spirits cannot talk in thread and do not have access to the Spectator Server. More details regarding the roles will be shown below.
- Town Restless Spirits who have used either [Lingering Will] or [Guardian Angel] will go to Dead Chat first. From there, they may opt to become an uninformed spectator.
- Mafia Restless Spirits who have used either [Lingering Grudge] or [Hunter Demon] will go straight to Informed Spec.
Town Restless Spirit
Mafia Restless Spirit
Neutral Restless Spirit
- Use the latest voting format.
- Plurality: Whoever has the most votes at the end of a phase will die.
- Majority: At any point during day phase, whoever has >50% of all votes will die.
- In case of a tie, a random player within the tie will be executed.
–unless [No Exe] is also tied, in which case [No Exe] will take priority.
- [No Exe] is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early.
- Public votes are always shown at all VCs and can trigger Majority.
- Private or “secret” votes are never at any VCs (unless stated otherwise) and can never trigger Majority (unless stated otherwise).
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- The host will announce when XYLO occurs.
- Votes are locked in XYLO scenarios.
Informed spec chat will be opened either when it’s XYLO or when a Mafia member has died.