🎭 Role-Playing Survey

YES YES YES!!!

I would LOVE RPING BEING PUT IN GAMES

1 Like

IT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME SUPER HARD TO PLAY

MISC OR FM DOESNT MATTER

even if others dont have to I would love being in a game where its an option, whether it be a theme or any character.

2 Likes

I know this is my alt but im really lazy rn

but I mean it

1 Like

@orangeandblack5 you have no interest in roleplaying and yet you play persona, curious

5 Likes

perhaps if i start calling you orange-senpai it will invoke the roleplayer’s urge

3 Likes

those around you are judging you

1 Like

there must always be a cringe king

Make your ancestors proud, Marl. You must not fulfill the role society gives you

Whose alt? I genuinely don’t know.

Lmaooooooo.

4 Likes

I thought I saw someone mention in the CoD game that this is Min.

I mean there’s technically nothing stopping you right now

Just be aware there’s a high chance you eat rope for it if you aren’t actually being productive game-wise too lol

I think if you somehow managed to incorporate roleplay into an FM game it would be magical
I also miss the Magnus miscs as Marshal said but I’d like a misc where there’s mystery
Kinda like the one I was designing with the actual 3d rendered houses and a mansion and stuff (but I didn’t do bc not enough ppl really showed interest) :wowee:

5 Likes

Somebody should just like hire segaco or alice or something

1 Like

what about this game where you win by killing someone and getting away with it but if you get caught then you die and if someone else kills someone you have to figure out who did it or you lose

11 Likes

oh among us?

8 Likes

No that’s traitors in salem

o yea regarding the whole roleplaying thing

I think I would enjoy rolepaying in an FM game or in a misc, but I’ve never really roleplayed before so I’m worried that I’d get overwhelmed in trying to do stuff the “right” way and things like that and end up not posting much or at all because of that

4 Likes

Shouldn’t have left dnd smh

2 Likes

ill join just so I can leave again

1 Like

Coward