I would play that

6 Likes

i have experience from when i was 13-15 so i wouldn’t rp unless required

2 Likes

last time i played an rp mafia game i had a great time

everyone else hated it but that wasnt my problem

7 Likes

Based.

What were the things people complained about most?

And what made it fun for you in particular? Just the fact that there was RPing at all? Or something more particular?

You mean you and I more or less just disappeared from doing it and Eli’s final message was wondering what the setting was :pensive:

1 Like

It did look like a very interesting concept and I would probably play. But it also looked like a ton of work.

1 Like

i ended up getting pushed by Atlas to do the don’t starve misc
which
got erased and its only fragments remain in our memories and email chains

1 Like

There were honestly some really good concepts that Kyo came up with as well as one really funny idea but honestly one of the major hardships of the game was finding a place to make a good map (making maps is hard) and also finding a way to design a map in a closed space such as a house, area design is one of the most crucial things of a game

2 Likes

Area design effort

and then castle desolation

2 Likes

Ahh yes, maps can be difficult. I actually recently discovered a tool called Dungeondraft that looks pretty good for that.

2 Likes

There were honestly some really good concepts that Kyo came up with as well as one really funny idea but honestly one of the major hardships of the game was finding a place to make a good map (making maps is hard) and also finding a way to design a map in a closed space such as a house, area design is one of the most crucial things of a game

3 Likes

Nice duplicate

1 Like

And I’m liking both since it was still good the second time around :slight_smile:

aaaa
my internet is acting up badly rn

1 Like

Castle Desolation was hard as me and Marshal had to think up off rooms on the fly

2 Likes

easy likefarm

1 Like

I mean yes I know

That’s why you don’t do that

understandably not doing that is hard when the main host dips on the fly

2 Likes

I feel roleplaying games work sort of well but they’re also pretty hard?
I usually stick to my own lane and keep the two separate such as being an RP host in some cases or just being in RPs or hosting games or just playing games, I feel the closest I got to merging the two was literally just DR5 where I was killed first (sadge)

3 Likes